NeeBee - Help Needed

Hi Ya,

I am new to Ethereum so wondering if you can help me with the following.

1. Can i for the Ethereum project, and i yes from where?
2. What basic skill sets do i need for develop apps on ethereum

Comments

• tym4ttym4t Nagata-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo-ken, JapanMember Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    Can i for the Ethereum project, and i yes from where?
    I think you accidentally the whole thing. Can you please rephrase?
    What basic skill sets do i need for develop apps on ethereum
    1. Front-end development skills such as: Javascript (or CoffeeScript, ES6, and soon Dart) and HTML
    2. Some understanding of how blockchains work (like what is a block height, transaction hash, block hash, parent block, and what miners do to secure a PoW chain)
    3. One of the following programming languages that target the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM):
    • Solidity (the officially supported curly braces based language)
    • Serpent (Vitalik's side project based on Python syntax which is used by several number of projects such as Augur)
    • LLL (Low Level Language which has a Lisp like structure. Use this if you want to take advantage of inline EVM assembly)
    • Mutan (A recently resurrected side-project by Jeff which has Go-like syntax)
    4. Resourcefulness. This is an open source project with 2 official implementations and at least 2 unofficial implementations, a white paper, a formal specification, a wiki, skype rooms, IRC channels, Gitter chat, and local meetups. There's enough information for people to dig through.
  • PranayPranay Member Posts: 58
    Please go through basic of ethereum and also try to finalize the purpose using of ethereum. So on basis of that you can finalize the language in which you want to move forward. As @tym4t has mentioned many things. Solidity is one you can start with.