Best GPU Mining Motherboards 2019

hamrahamra Member Posts: 28
Best GPU Mining Motherboards 2019

13 GPU ASRock H110 PRO BTC LGA 1151 DDR4 On Ebay

This is the excellent motherboard for mining by Asrock. As far as I can say this is the best motherboard for ethereum mining. With this ASRock H110 PRO, you can use 13 GPU for mining any cryptocurrency.

7 GPU MSI H270 A Pro Motherboard On Ebay

MSI just released a newer version of their motherboard named MSI H270 A Pro. This motherboard is specifiacally manufactured for mining.

6 GPU ASRock Motherboard ATX 1066 LGA 1150 H81 PRO BTC On Ebay

So, if you want to start mining with 6 GPU then ASRock 1066 LGA 1150 H81 is for you. I have already used this motherboard to assemble the best Ethereum mining rig built by me.

7 GPU Gigabyte LGA1151 GA-Z170X-GAMING 6 On Ebay

Well, this motherboard by Gigabyte can hold 7 GPU’s. This motherboard was initially was made for gaming but now has been used for mining. So, let’s say you are trying to build up 6 GPU mining rig but with just some extra cost you can buy this Z170X-Gaming 5 and you can increase the 7th GPU whenever you can.

6 GPU MSI Pro Series Z270 USB 3 CrossFire ATX Motherboard On Ebay

If you are running out of 6 GPU motherboards from the above list you can go with MSI Pro series. This is one of the best 6 GPU mining motherboards you can buy.

Also, mining with this motherboard will not cause any problems. Installation and drivers are pretty straightforward, both AMD & Nvidia are supported.

Veddha 8/6 GPU Mining Rig Aluminum Case Stackable Open Air Frame On Ebay

Comments