What's the best software to monitor mining rig temp

My brother has purchased mining rig which have 5 NVIDIA GPU 1060. And we are mining ethereum till now. We have placed that rig in our empty room and when we enter in it it feels like it's hell. These cards exudes heat. anyhow the rig is open so i don't think that the GPU temperature will cause any threats.
But what i really want to ask is is there any temperature monitoring software which we can use to check CPU temperature and GPU temperature.
by the way we heard that this mining thing is good investment to we purchased that mining rig. apart from that we are not expert but yes we are actually getting 50 hash rate.

Comments

• RomensRomens Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2018
    Romens said:

My brother has purchased mining rig which have 5 NVIDIA GPU 1060. And we are mining ethereum till now. We have placed that rig in our empty room and when we enter in it it feels like it's hell. These cards exudes heat. anyhow the rig is open so i don't think that the GPU temperature will cause any threats.
    But what i really want to ask is is there any CPU temperature monitoring software which we can use to check CPU temperature and GPU temperature.
    by the way we heard that this mining thing is good investment to we purchased that mining rig. apart from that we are not expert but yes we are actually getting 50 hash rate.

is there any body to answer