Ethereum price prediction: Will Ethereumm price rise?

Recently, the entire cryptocurrency market has been hit hard. The price of cryptocurrency plummeted, including Ethereum, even falling below the $300 mark. On August 14, the price was close to $258. The decline exceeded Bitcoin.

The plunging price of Ethereum made the fans of Ethereum into a panic. But Ethereum founder Joseph Lubin said he did not see the recent cryptocurrency plunge as a constraint to further price increases. When asked how price volatility affected him, Rubin replied: "We are concerned about prices and making growth plans and making forecasts. Basically we are still on track. So this is not surprising."

How do you think about what Joseph Lubin said? Do you think Ethereum price will increase in the short term?

Comments

• hizia18hizia18 Member Posts: 10
    Sebastian's success started when he discovered cloud mining. Cloud mining is the process of mining cryptocurrencies utilizing remote data centers. So rather than storing and dealing with a bunch of computer miners, Sebastian rents them out from a company and has them deal with the setup and upkeep. Cloud mining has been a big break for Sebastian, who struggled for months going from one dead end job to another. "I lost my job a year ago and since then have been unable to find a steady paying job, through cloud mining I was able to create a passive income stream that put money in my pocket daily."