Will Bitcoin lose market share?

Undoubtedly, everyone knows the name of Nokia, and, with its words, quality and performance are brought into the minds of individuals. Nokia was one of the first mobile phone companies in the world. In 1998, Nokia was able to rely on the royal palace of the mobile phone companies, and the largest share of mobile phone sales. But with the advent of Apple's phones and Android phones, the share of Nokia has fallen sharply so that they were eventually bought by Microsoft in 2013.
In my opinion, Bitcoin has a way that Nokia. Bitcoin technology is old compared to other Altcoin. Bitcoin was the first, but perhaps not the best.

Comments

• Hafid_AHafid_A Member Posts: 20
    hinz said:

Undoubtedly, everyone knows the name of Nokia, and, with its words, quality and performance are brought into the minds of individuals. Nokia was one of the first mobile phone companies in the world. In 1998, Nokia was able to rely on the royal palace of the mobile phone companies, and the largest share of mobile phone sales. But with the advent of Apple's phones and Android phones, the share of Nokia has fallen sharply so that they were eventually bought by Microsoft in 2013.
    In my opinion, Bitcoin has a way that Nokia. Bitcoin technology is old compared to other Altcoin. Bitcoin was the first, but perhaps not the best.

it should be like that. BTC has not the full list of useful features for business, money saving and so on. Now, it's only about investing. pIn my opinion, for the nearest years people will continue to invest Bitcoins only because of its tremendous hype. But one day we get the real alternative token.
    For those who practice cryptotrading it's high time to pay attention to Bitcoin price. In short-term prospect it's a good way of earning money. Currently, I'm trading cryptos at Justforex broker. They offer many cryptocurrencies, BTC, IOTA, ETH, Dash, Monero, NEO, Emercoin, Ripple and it's much convenient for begginers than crypto exchanges because of simpler trading paltform, indicators and withdrawal. There is also Demo accounts there availble for everyone free of charge ;) .
    It's a good place for trading on a short-term basis. Who knows how much BTC and altcoins will cost in a year or so.