ICO (Initial Coin Offering) has become one of the greatest instruments for fund raising in this digital age. ICO has been redefining the terms of investments for both businesses and investors.
Many companies now are becoming more aware of the opportunities with ICOs so they attract the potential investors. The process requires a wide and direct approach to the right target audience and involves different channels of promotion.
An ICO campaign involves both SMM and PR marketing since it includes community management, display campaigns, paid marketing and content marketing.
To ensure that you organize an ICO campaign successfully, there are 3 main aspects to have in mind:#1 Useful ICO Strategy
Knowing your product/service, you have to know what is the right way to market it. Building an ICO strategy is basically propagating your ICO at the right platform in front of the right people. It is crucial that you research relevant communities where you can create a real buzz around your product.
#2 Strategy Evaluation
This step comes after posting your ICO and is effective only if your strategy is well planned out and successful. Once your campaign is planned and executed, the ordeal begins. There are many ICO marketing agencies out there that can help you with this, so make sure you choose wisely. For example, GuerrillaBuzz
is an agency with one of the best results over the past year for ICO marketing. #3 Analysis and Replanning
An analysis of your strategy is absolutely needed and you might need to replan it if you want to better it in the future. Most of the time, a detailed analysis helps you increase the effectiveness of your strategy. In addition, it helps to notice shortcomings and address them timely.
There are many ways to market your ICO that are affordable:
1. Telegram- instant chatting app which provides a platform for promoting products and ad campaigns.
2. Reddit- social news and web content reading website.
3. Social Groups- like Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp have become a media for reaching the farthest corners of the world.
4. Email Marketing- the most ideal and commonly used method of digital marketing.
5. PR Marketing- includes news websites which are broadly followed by millions of users.
6. Blogging- new and improved way of presenting your ideas, it has also emerged as a creative method of gaining popularity.
Hope this helps!