Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 8GB hash rates ????

2»

Comments

• 3b7ameed3b7ameed Member Posts: 3

My total rig is about 1000Watts with 6 Sapphire Pulse 8GB /w hynix Dual mining is where it is at. I have had it at 30Mh/s but as i am away i didn't want to mess with it too much.

how do you keep your rig cool ?

on eth only im between 56-62c all day with 60% fan

but when i dual mine it jumps to 65c and 80+% fan

I use external desktop fan , no air conditioner , living in a hot area
  • LilLil Member Posts: 10
    mshordja said:

-cclock 1130 -mclock 2150 -cvddc 850 -mvddc 850 -dcri 30 stable with 840w from the wall 5cards

Did you only change the strapping in the video bios I.e 1750 and 2000 or did you get the bios of the internet? If you did do the bios did you change another else other than strappings?

Thanks

• ericeric Member Posts: 76
    getting millions of GPU memory errors within a minute
  • rikrokrikrok Member Posts: 2
    mshordja said:

-cclock 1130 -mclock 2150 -cvddc 850 -mvddc 850 -dcri 30 stable with 840w from the wall 5cards

Hey mate.. thanks for sharing your findings.. I am thinking of placing an order for some RX580 GPUs. But I'm torn between "Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB Pulse" ($40 cheaper) & "Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB Nitro+ SE" ($40 more expensive) ..

I have noticed that there are more people using "Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB Nitro+ SE".. However "Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB Pulse" is less in use and your thread is the best info source I've found out for this GPU :)

My questions are:
    1) after your couple of months' of mining whats your opinion about these 5 cards that you purchased?
    2)Any issues so far?
    3) Is the hashrate consistent?
    4)Whats the average hashrate are you getting in the overall?

thanks in advance... cheers!
  • rikrokrikrok Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2017
    sorry i am new to forums and mistakenly posted the same post twice..
  • PavMiner82PavMiner82 Member Posts: 4
    Hi! I've just started using 6-XFX RX580 (Hynix) Rig and in standart settings it gives only 17Mhs on ETC in Claymore dual mining. What shoul be done to make the hashrate higher? Thanks
  • lablettlablett Member Posts: 331 ✭✭
    I have 3 pulse cards and the hash rate is the same as my other cards. The main challenge with the pulse cards is that their cooler is relatively small compared to a MSI gaming X. All my rigs have a healthy 8cm gap between them to handle these situations. My pulse card run as 74c with a fan of 24%. While my MSI gaming X run at just 59c with a fan of 30%. The important points are a) Don't get these cards if you have a hot room and b)it is the luck of the draw on the ASIC quality.
  • InTheNorthInTheNorth Member Posts: 10
    mshordja said:

Here is the Mod of the sapphire Pulse 580 8GB (11265-05-20G).

If someone what to offer me a bier: 158p8qeP85biXiYXY6oi2K45GZ7LvFX471
    :hushed:

Hi, i tested your bios mod on ETH only and got so MANY gpu error, i'm the only one ?
  • TaoufikMTaoufikM Member Posts: 1
    mshordja said:

Hello,
    Any one has this card? can share the experience with it? i order 5 pcs of them, i don't know with what hash they work, any one can tell me the best way to get the max from there. They will be here to me in 1 week , better to be prepared :smile: . The series 400 are out of production for that i get the 500 series :neutral:
    Thanks in advance

I just bought 4 SAPPHIRE AMD NITRO+ RADEON RX 580 8G, I was wondering if you can tell me your build; so that I can get the same componants ; like the power supply, CPU, motherboard, rams ... Thank you
  • Jhon_Dove2409Jhon_Dove2409 Member Posts: 29
    Hashrate 800 Hash/s
    Algorithm CryptoNote
    Manufacturer Sapphire
    Power Consumption 90
    Core Clock 1150 MHz
    Memory Clock 2150 MHz
    OS Windows 10
    Driver Version Blockchain Beta

Description
    The Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB provides hashrate of 800 Hash/s for CryptoNote at Coreclock 1150 MHz and Memoryclock 2150 MHz while consuming 90 watts.

Gpu Specs

The AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB is a graphics card by AMD. It comes with GDDR5 memory and has 256 bit memory interface or bus width.

Inside Radeon RX 580 8GB there is an Polaris 20 graphics processor chip which has 2304 shaders. The base operating core clock speed of Radeon RX 580 8GB is 1257 MHz and memory clock speed is 2000 MHz.

For rendering purpose it comes with 32 render output unit's and 144 texture mapping unit's.

for more info here is the link https://miningchamp.com/gpus/130/Sapphire-Radeon-RX-580-8GB-hashrate