Will ETH/USD go back up to $500 or down to $400?

ethereumgamblerethereumgambler Member Posts: 10
I'm an active Ethereum and Bitcoin market trader. The last 24 hours was very interesting and exciting if you've been watching the ETH/USD price. I'm trying to figure out if its on its way back towards $500 in the short term or if another drop is coming sending the price towards $400. Please share your thoughts. Obviously we're all guessing here unless your a big time player in the know which I am not unfortunately. I usually do a good job of predicting the market moves but right now its pretty gray so I'd love to hear what others think. Thanks!

Comments

• ethereumgamblerethereumgambler Member Posts: 10
    answering my own question here after some time has passed. i think it ETH/USD topped out here around $475 and is likely to head back down from here. we shall see... i went long from $450 and sold around $469 and went short from $470 to $473
  • GeorgeBTCGeorgeBTC Member Posts: 3
    The baanx.com BXX token is offering you $750 for your eth! worth a punt if you dont believe in the bounce-back!
  • CryptoStrikerCryptoStriker Member Posts: 8
    ETH/USD - the best time for rise is winter. Now nt only eth but also other altcoins is going to lose their price. ETH/USD is likely to be around $400 till September. So, it's not reccomended to sell coins now. I'd better wait for the annual winter price rise instead B)
  • Hafid_AHafid_A Member Posts: 20

ETH/USD - the best time for rise is winter. Now nt only eth but also other altcoins is going to lose their price. ETH/USD is likely to be around $400 till September. So, it's not reccomended to sell coins now. I'd better wait for the annual winter price rise instead B)

or just do trade intra-day on Forex markets, for instance, XM and JustForex both offer attractive cryptotrading options on a short-term basis
  • WinnerWinner Member Posts: 4
    Hafid_A said:

or just do trade intra-day on Forex markets, for instance, XM and JustForex both offer attractive cryptotrading options on a short-term basis
    sounds interesting. Especially when ETH is starting to show first raising

• CryptoStrikerCryptoStriker Member Posts: 8
    Hafid_A said:

kind of a new approach in cryptotrading? :)
    don't know for sure about ETH, but BTC seems to raise up to $7000 in the nearest future :)
  • AlexMosneagAlexMosneag Member Posts: 1
    U can try Forex4you for trading
  • VladExVladEx Member Posts: 50
    Last summer you were wrong, now we barely hold $100
  • Crypt0ProCrypt0Pro Member Posts: 26
    yes, ETH is currently about $120
    Hafid_A said:

don't know for sure about ETH, but BTC seems to raise up to $7000 in the nearest future :)

How mad I was :D

Anyway, there is no need to worry about price growing if you are a short-term trader. Especially, if you know how to earn money by trading crypto on Forex when the interest rate is falling. :)
    By the way, there is no need to buy Eth or any other altcoin and wait for a year or so. The main issue is to learn how to trade cryptocurrency on Forex platform. I did my first steps on free practice account here. it's quite easy for every beginner and at no charge
    ETH/USD still continues its decline. I think an eventual bottom range could be around $55-$75 based on historical weekly charts. I think the BTC/USD bottom should be pretty close to $2,850 based on weekly charts again. Disclaimer: I am not currently long or short any cryptocurrency positions. I might trade long or short at some point to trade a wave and will continue to wait patiently for better prices before buying any crypto for the long run. Good luck to anyone trading these low volume & low volatility markets.
    ethereum downfall trend force people to find other options, like forex and so on
    Its looking like another crypto selloff is coming soon. We saw a brief glimpse yesterday before it recovered. It failed to break out though and I think a major price correction is going to bring BTC, ETH and the other cryptos back down to earth. So... I'm short and looking for a near term drop of Ethereum to $220-$230 range. Where do you think its headed?
  • VladExVladEx Member Posts: 50
    Right now it seems that ETH could reach $300 in early June.
  • Crypt0ProCrypt0Pro Member Posts: 26
    ETH is already about $270 B)