Mining from nanopool to same wallet from different rigs?

ISUtherISUther Member Posts: 37
Hello,

I have a question.
For example:
1. I start mining from nanopool to my exodus wallet
2. Nanopool has minimum payout (thus means that before it reaches that specific payout no payout is made)
3. My test mining wallet address is here
https://eth.nanopool.org/account/0x612414e6514ad52ecb395860e1fa95ea351eab2f

As you can see it has balance 0.00531658 ETH (3 eur and 81 cents)

This was mined to Exodus wallet. but remember that no payout to my wallet so far is made because minimum payout for nanopool is not met.
Now i had to re-install windows on my PC (pc that had exodus installed).
Now when i re-installed windows and re-installed exodus wallet i am getting different wallet address from Exodus
So now i do not know how can I continue with balance 0.00531658 ETH that i had in nanopoo.

Comments

• Ericjh801Ericjh801 Utah, USAMember Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    You need to restore your original exodus wallet with the seed it gave you when you originally installed it.
  • peshetomanpeshetoman Member Posts: 78
    i think he is not going to see that ether... as far as i remember exodus gives the seed after the first transaction to it is made.
    You might be right on that. If that's the case then i'm not sure there's a way to recover anything that was previously mined to the original address.
  • Nanopool_MatthewNanopool_Matthew Member Posts: 17
    Hi,

There's a way to get what you've mined on that account. Fill in and send me following: "I'd like to transfer my balance from (old address) to (new address)" at: [email protected]
    Furthermore we'll need you to provide us with the email address was assigned to your worker as well as the worker name itself.

PS: Make sure you've got another Nanopool account which address you have an access to.
    What made you decide to create an account to address nanopool stuff? It's a nice thing but just curious. :)

Hi,

There's a way to get what you've mined on that account. Fill in and send me following: "I'd like to transfer my balance from (old address) to (new address)" at: [email protected]
    Furthermore we'll need you to provide us with the email address was assigned to your worker as well as the worker name itself.

PS: Make sure you've got another Nanopool account which address you have an access to.

• Nanopool_MatthewNanopool_Matthew Member Posts: 17
    Well basically I work for Nanopool. I decided whenever i have not much to do I'll help Nanopool users up here as well ;)