Ethereum Wallet App That Supports Android 8.1

bikasgaurbikasgaur Member Posts: 3
I've been using the Ethereum Wallet by Freewallet on my Google Pixel 2 XL. The app used to work just fine when my phone was on Android 7.0. However upon today's Android 8.1 update now as I open the app it only loads a blank white screen during the startup and crashes itself. Is there any other wallet app which I can trust? Thanks for all responses in advance.

Comments

• bikasgaurbikasgaur Member Posts: 3
    bikasgaur said:

I've been using the Ethereum Wallet by Freewallet on my Google Pixel 2 XL. The app used to work just fine when my phone was on Android 7.0. However upon today's Android 8.1 update now as I open the app it only loads a blank white screen during the startup and crashes itself. Is there any other wallet app which I can trust? Thanks for all responses in advance.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of the Wallet app and and it seem to be working fine now. Btw what's the estimation ETH will skyrocket once again?
  • bikasgaurbikasgaur Member Posts: 3
    edited April 15
    Pouring some more money to ETH today! I am counting on you Ehtereum <3
    Post edited by bikasgaur on
  • imjamespeterimjamespeter Member Posts: 1
    bikasgaur said:

bikasgaur said:

I've been using the Ethereum Wallet by Free wallet on my Google Pixel 2 XL. The app used to work just fine when my phone was on Android 7.0. However upon today's Android 8.1 update now as I open the app it only loads a blank white screen during the startup and crashes itself. Is there any other wallet app which I can trust? Thanks for all responses in advance.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of the Wallet app and and it seem to be working fine now. Btw what's the estimation ETH will skyrocket once again?
    Thanks for updating this thread. Now it's working fine. :smile: