BIOS ERROR 95

peshetomanpeshetoman Member Posts: 78
edited March 2018 in Mining
Hello,
i have a gigabyte z77x-ud5h with i7 3770k and 6 RX 580 cards connected.
When i try to start my integrated graphics card i get post code 95 error on the bios : 95 | Check PCI device requested resources
I tried stopping the sound card and one of the lan cards as those require PCI lines and I also set the PCI to gen 1 but still got the error. Anyone with an idea ? :) BIOS is also latest one available. GIGASHIT offered no help :)

Comments

• JukeboxJukebox Member Posts: 640 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    1. Where (discrete RX 580 connected to main PCI-E slot or to mobo) do you plug your monitor when trying to enable internal graphics and what kind of connection it uses VGA/DVI/HDMI/DP ?
    2. What happens when you not trying to use internal graphics?

One time I had a lot of troubles with my rig because of damaged VGA cable.
  • peshetomanpeshetoman Member Posts: 78
    Hello, 1 - I tried with HDMI and with display port cables, both gave the same error. The cable is plugged in the DP port of the motherboard.
    2- i use one of the cards that are directly connected to the motherboard via PCIe slot. ( 2 cards are on the board 4 are on risers) it works as expected but the main GPU is a bit hotter than the second one(65 degrees top Card vs 59 bottom card) i have tried with fans to increase the cool air intake but the temp still remains at 65 and summer is coming :) Initially when i was using just 2 cards and the DP port on the motherboard both cards were are 59 degrees.

Hello, 1 - I tried with HDMI and with display port cables, both gave the same error. The cable is plugged in the DP port of the motherboard.
    2- i use one of the cards that are directly connected to the motherboard via PCIe slot. ( 2 cards are on the board 4 are on risers) it works as expected but the main GPU is a bit hotter than the second one(65 degrees top Card vs 59 bottom card) i have tried with fans to increase the cool air intake but the temp still remains at 65 and summer is coming :) Initially when i was using just 2 cards and the DP port on the motherboard both cards were are 59 degrees.

1. try to use all cards with risers or at least leave only one - main - on mobo.
    2. main card always hottereven on risers, cause used for display output. In addition you set two of them on mobo directly and main one have worsest cooling conditions - so it's hotter.

• peshetomanpeshetoman Member Posts: 78
    Hello, i want to continue to use the case so option 1 is not possible as mobo cpu cpu cooler h100i hdds are all in the case :) and my wife will kill me if i continue to use space at home haha :) i order 1 noctua 1500rpm 140mm fan to put on the side of my case it will push cool air and hopefully that will take care of the heat problem. Thank you for the help and the ideas.

and my wife will kill me if i continue to use space at home

It's only till first cash-out.
    :D