Claymore 10.5 or 10.x zip files with viruses trojans malware

sidesamasidesama Member Posts: 2
Is there anywhere to download the Claymore 10.5 or 10.x files.... without all of the malware..?

Answers

• Ericjh801Ericjh801 Utah, USAMember Posts: 371 ✭✭
    Virus scanners are going to flag any mining application as malware, it's just the nature of how things work because people were hiding miners in other applications to steal CPU power/etc. If you download it from the official site, there is nothing to worry about.
  • sidesamasidesama Member Posts: 2
    Any thoughts specifically on the trojan " Tilken.B!cl " file that gets generated by the EthDcrMiner64.exe file..?
    This trojan has been identified as being very, very bad.
    Is there a way to isolate or remove it from the Claymore EthDcrMiner64 files..?
    Thank you for the answers, and sorry for all the questions... I am a total newb at mining.
  • rmhrmh Member Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    sidesama said:

Any thoughts specifically on the trojan " Tilken.B!cl " file that gets generated by the EthDcrMiner64.exe file..?
    Thank you for the answers, and sorry for all the questions... I am a total newb at mining.

From where do you got that claymoreminer with that symptom?
  • Ericjh801Ericjh801 Utah, USAMember Posts: 371 ✭✭
    Are you downloading it from here?
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B69wv2iqszefdFZUV2toUG5HdlU

That's the official files released by Claymore. I'd give it a download, if you see the Trojan still in those, ignore it. I scanned the official one also, and it flags it on 24 of the scanners. Been running Claymore for 2 months and no issues when downloading from their official site.

Good luck!
    sidesama said: