Probleme mit multisignature wallet recovery / Mist, Ethereum

PeriquitoPeriquito Member Posts: 7
Hallo Leute,

vor längerer Zeit habe ich ein Online MultiSig Wallet über https://www.ether.li/ eingerichtet. Leider habe ich das Passwort für das Wallet vergessen und musste deswegen eine Wiederherstellung durchführen. Ich habe mich dabei an folgende Anleitung gehalten https://www.masonborda.com/etherli-wallet-recoveries/

Nun hat soweit alles funktioniert und wenn ich Mist öffne wird mir das Wallet auch angezeigt. Wenn ich nun Ether von diesem Wallet versenden will bekomme ich die Meldung: "Der Betrag überschreitet das Tageslimit von 0 (of 0 per day), Sie benötigen 1 weiteres Konto zum Bestätigen."

Es scheint wohl so als verlangt er zwei Signaturen?! Das verstehe ich nicht ganz, da ich der einzige bin der das Konto damals bei Ether.li eröffnet hat und ich auch den private Key und alle weiteren Backup-Daten habe.

Bitte helft mir wieder an meine Ehter zu kommen!! Vielen Dank im Voraus. Grüße, Erik.

Comments

• EtherGeekEtherGeek Member Posts: 34
    Hi Erik, To what I understand you need at least two keys to free the funds from etherli. Did you perform "Account recovery" or "Wallet recovery", or both? You can contact me at [email protected] if you prefer.
  • PeriquitoPeriquito Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2017
    were you able to import your private key with geth? I have done this a few times the commande looks like:

web3.personal.importRawKey("[Private Key]","[New Password]")

This will create a json keystore file UTC--...[public key], which is a more standard/secure way of dealing with wallets. I recommend moving out the funds from that account as soon as possible and not using the account anymore. Of course in your case this maybe more complicated because of the multisig/contract. But that would still be the first step. If you trust me, I can do the process for you and send you the json wallet file and the password. You could then proceed to the further steps. Grüße und viel Glück, Louis
    @EtherGeek
    hi, thanks for your help. can you give me more instructions? how should I proceed exactly so that I have full access to my wallet again?
    To be honest, I have never done this precise operation before, but I am sure that you have to import your private key first as they explain in the instructions. I'm a step by step guy. So I would really do that first then we will see for the other steps. Were you able to import your private key?
    @EtherGeek
    I have recovered the account as described with geth and mist. I was also able to restore the wallet contract with my private key.
    However, I can not transfer my ether. I get the message: "The amount exceeds the daily limit of 0 (of 0 per day), you need 1 more account to confirm. "
    It seems like he requires two signatures ?!
    If you want to give me the your wallet contract address I can have a look You can send to my email if you prefer [email protected]