<

>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Ethereum Foundation using Archive-It. This page was captured on 21:21:22 May 01, 2021 , and is part of the Community collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

Simple chart of how smart contract and web tools work together on Ethereum

AndersonChenAndersonChen Member Posts: 1
I just dive into developing "Ethereum Smart Contract". I started with Web3.js because I have some web developing experiences and before too long I found Truffle, the framework provides convenient developing environment(configuration, compiling, deploying, testing...) of Smart Contract. I realize that there are many options of tools and methods to develop a good Smart Contract, but I should understand how they work exactly before I can use them correctly and efficiently.

Therefore, I draw a chart as below, trying to illustrate how the web and Ethereum components work together to run a Smart Contract. I thought I must share this chart in order to measure I have right understanding and gather feedback for any missing part of it…PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS. :)

Comments