Digital Assets International ("DAI") is looking for a Full-time Ethereum Blockchain Developer to help us develop our Ethereum blockchain technology
As part of an industry-leading team in the digital assets private equity sector and crypto-investing space, you will help us develop our in-house blockchain technology and launch our initial coin offering (“ICO”) before Q4 2018.
This is a working REMOTE position (work from home or remote office). USA Residents can apply though we are specifically seeking Canadian or other international English speakers. If you're an American or Canadian expat living abroad, traveler, or resident in another country, please do not hesitate to apply.Digital Assets International ("DAI"):
Digital Assets International is a fast growing investment management firm specializing in the cryptocurrency and digital asset space. To date, DAI has completed over 15 digital asset acquisitions and is underway to double our acquisition portfolio in 2017. DAI is looking for a highly experienced, results-driven industry veteran that has strong organization and research skills, along with a passion in technology to join our growing team. Our founders have extensive involvement in investment banking, private equity and Silicon Valley ventures and are leveraging their knowledge to benefit digital asset owners and investors in North America. On top of finance and private equity experiences, the management team also possess a combined 15+ years of crypto investing experiences and have an extensive network in the crypto space. Given the current uptrend of cryptocurrencies, DAI is aiming to launch a crypto hedge fund and eventually launching an ICO ourselves.Digital Strategies (“Digistrats”):
Digital Strategies is a US-based digital asset private equity and software development company that DAI partners for developing blockchain technologies. As a CTO, you will be reporting to both companies and create a blockchain/ICO launching solution for the partners.
We are the same team behind a successful software company with a cutting-edge Video Personalization Platform that has grown from zero to a run rate of over 7-figures top line. http://videoremix.io
is our most recent development effort.
Check out a few examples of the tech we developed in past projects: http://www.longtailpro.com/personalvideo/ http://videoremix.io/tshirt https://strategiclimited.leadpages.co/dog-groomer/ https://videoremix.io/realestatepromo https://videoremix.io/real360estate
Something that you won't be involved in but an interesting fact is we also buy & sell businesses (completed over $7mm of acquisitions just this year) and own equity in these brands: http://99dollarsocial.com http://longtailpro.com http://vapingcheap.com
On our webinars we often get comments of people "peeing" themselves https://videoremix.io/pee
when they see it & we have a team of full-time engineers constantly improving the platform. It's an innovative solution in the video personalization space. http://videoremix.io/forbes
Work from home or travel to our international offices. We travel. Our VP of Sales is in Dominican Republic this month for pleasure after a short stay in Mexico, Costa Rica, Aruba and Vegas. Others are in Germany traveling to Thailand. We have many paying international customers in 718+ cities https://share.intercom.io/abQmR08Uojms
and they love VideoRemix so much, our team members were able to stay in Aruba and many other countries free with customers.
Job Responsibilities: Blockchain & Software Development
Launch Initial Coin Offering
- Involved in development, testing, release, support and maintenance activities of internal / external web applications using Go, Node.js, Express, HTML, CSS & jQuery, AngularJS/2
- Using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and project life cycle deliverables
- Provide structure to development activities following proper SCRUM / Agile methodologies
Ad-hoc Development Projects
- Construct an Ethereum-based blockchain system before DAI’s ICO
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Execute and develop ad-hoc technical projects to meet management’s needs
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of different approaches
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- 3+ years of software development experience required.
- 1+ years of blockchain application development experience.
- Previous involvement in ICO’s is a must.
- Expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.
- Experience with web3.js.
- Ability (and a track record) to ship high quality, well crafted code running on Ethereum.
- Strong unit testing culture.
- Extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols (using GPG/PGP is a plus).
- Experience writing smart contracts and ERC20 Tokens.
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects (link to your github profile).
- Ideal candidate has built and released distributed applications, has worked with the Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, and has experience with Solidity, Clojure, or Serpent .
- Bonus if you have built financial services apps.
Node.js, Bitcoin, EthereumHow to Apply:
Please send your application (resume/cover letter) to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your applications.Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.Working Location
: Downtown Toronto / RemoteJob-Type