Ether presale purchase errors.

troyustroyus Member Posts: 8
Hello,

I would like to clarify that I made 3 presale purchases and only received my last ether purchase (purchase #3) .json file. I would like to send you my bitcoin transaction ID and ether addresses for purchases 1 & 2. Please let me know if you are able to generate 2 separate .json files for the purchases. I checked the etherchain site and all the ethers are there I have the passwords for purchases 1 & 2 (and bitcoin transaction IDs), but no private key (which is on the .json file).

I received the .json backup files, but they contained the same information (same ether address and bitcoin address) on all 3 purchases. When I downloaded the .json files (used windows 7 pro) something did not work right, and I only received ethers from my last purchase (purchase #3).

Please let me know what to do, I appreciate you attention to this matter.

Thank you very much

Dan

Best Answer

Answers

• onepremiseonepremise Member Posts: 5
    Hi, not sure if you guys still follow this thread, but did you ever get your presale wallet issues worked out. From it looks like, everybody that sought help from helpdesk were turned away, ignored, or provided 'fixed' empty presale wallets. I'm just trying to figure out what went wrong since there's still alot of us left with empty presale wallets.
  • CabbotroNCabbotroN Ocean View, HIMember Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Try having your presale wallet with more ether then you started with because you found a way to upload ether into it... But of course, they won't let you take any out haha GO FIGURE!!!