Im new to mining so there's so I'm sure I'm missing something.
I have next rig:
1) ASROCK **Z170 EXTREME4 LGA1151 Motherboard
2) GEIL 4GB 1X4 D4 2400 C16 RAM
3) 6 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070
4) EVGA 1200W 2P PSU
5) PCI-E 16x to 1x Powered Riser Adapter Card w/ 50cm USB 3.0 - 6 Risers
6) INTEL PENTIUM G4400 processor
We were able to build 4 GPUs rig and it works just fine but when I add at least one more 1070 it wont even start. I can hear that PSU starts to work but just for a second, then shuts down and wont work until I remove 5th 1070 card. I read a lot of threads and saw people were using 1200W for 6 GPU rigs with no problems. Hope you guys will guide me in a right direction. Thank you!