Wallet

KhaduongKhaduong Member Posts: 21
Hi, what wallet do you guys use to receive mining rewards? And how do you guys get the money into a real bank account?

Comments

• nhidognhidog Member Posts: 67
    There's this great thing called Google, use it... or that nice search button on top right corner. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ethereum+wallet

• praestopraesto Member Posts: 115
    edited June 2017
    Where are you located? I tend to trust a company that is relatively local to me, so I use CoinBase. They stiff you on the fees and exchange rates but they are good everywhere else.
    Post edited by praesto on
  • RyTEKRyTEK Member Posts: 40
    I'm a huge fan of Exodus, but there are many options out there. Stay away from MultiBit HD if converting to BTC... they have a password flaw that is an absolute nightmare.

As for cashing out nhidog is right... do some google searches to understand the process... otherwise you can make mistakes. But to offer a little help, you need to send mined ETH to an exchange such as BTC-E, and then you would have to direct deposit to a linked bank account at the exchange rate minus transaction fees in your home country currency.
    Heaven forbids people actually take time to read rather than hey give me this... hey give me that. You know like actually work for your money...

You can take a look at my comment history, I give out actual troubleshooting info when people who took the time are stuck. Not to people who go. "Mining looks good, how do i start?" nonsense
    edited June 2017
    You have provided a lot of valuable advice, I agree!
    Asshole? Why not check his previous question where he puts actual work into it and how I responded. https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/13011/noobie

Seem like you like calling people asshole who tell other people to do some research.

Do you relate to these people cause you just want answers handed to you as well?
    Oh and I do this for fun, the extra money is just that... extra. So hashing increase, who cares... I don't mind helping people who are stuck, but certainly not going to spoonfeed someone because they think they are a snowflake and deserves it.

Good luck modifying straps/undervolting/oc on ethos. Perhaps some kind soul will just hand you those answers, if not you can call them assholes too... oh wait you already did.
    edited June 2017
    Removed
    edited June 2017
    Removed

• KhaduongKhaduong Member Posts: 21
    OK, thanks for your help guys. Isn't this a forum, I am allowed to ask right?