4~6 rx 570/80 470/80 4gb mining rig

Thh0Thh0 Member Posts: 3
Hey Guys,
Plz build me the cheapest rig that you can think about (the 4 gpuz i listed below and motherboard, powersupply, cpu, ram, etc...) in the US
as you can see im new in this staff so i dont really know how to build a good and cheap mining rig..

Comments

• nhidognhidog Member Posts: 67
    Because you deserve it?
  • Thh0Thh0 Member Posts: 3
    nhidog said:

Because you deserve it?

what do you want me to say? yes? no? I just asked for some help. so yeah, im another newbie.
    people like you are ruining this forum. If u dont want to help, get the hell outta here.
  • nhidognhidog Member Posts: 67
    So let me get this right? You're a noobie who don't bother reading countless guide expect someone who has spent time to research, read, and experiment to help you build the cheapest rig... then when you have said hardware... will ask them how to put it together... then when you put it together will ask someone to help tune it...

And I'm the one ruining this forum? Because I actually took time to read rather than have things spoonfed to me...
  • motorheadmotorhead Member Posts: 14
    I am currently building few rigs, this is the core setup

Graphics Card Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 570 4gb DDR5
    CPU Intel Pentium Dual Core G4400 6th Gen Socket 1151
    MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon 1151 Socket Motherboard
    Memory DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX 4gb 2400mhz. CMK4GX4M1A2400C16R
    SMPS Antec 1300W HCP 1300 Platinum

I will be running simplemining os through a usb stick to save some money by not buying ssd.
  • Thh0Thh0 Member Posts: 3
    nhidog said:

So let me get this right? You're a noobie who don't bother reading countless guide expect someone who has spent time to research, read, and experiment to help you build the cheapest rig... then when you have said hardware... will ask them how to put it together... then when you put it together will ask someone to help tune it...

And I'm the one ruining this forum? Because I actually took time to read rather than have things spoonfed to me...

shut up
    motorhead said:

I will be running simplemining os through a usb stick to save some money by not buying ssd.

thanks!
  • hinhrthinhrt Member Posts: 7
    Hard to say a "good and cheap" rig - AMD cards generally are the best for mining but price is a serious factor. I say this because AMD cards now are flying off the shelves and finding an AMD GPU that isn't overpriced and is in stock is difficult now. I'd argue that we're venturing into a mixed zone where it *may* be cheaper to build with Nvidia cards - but don't quote me on that. But in all honesty, because Casper will be released soon (PoS system), mining IMO will be ineffective and it may be better to invest in ether rather than a rig.
  • Hytech2kHytech2k Member Posts: 130 ✭✭
    motorhead said:

Trust me, get a cheap 16 or 32 gb SSD, boots like 10 times faster, I try to run 60's or better on my rigs because I run Windows10, but I have a 32 that has SMOS on it just for those stubborn rigs.......
  • motorheadmotorhead Member Posts: 14
    Hytech2k said:

motorhead said:

Trust me, get a cheap 16 or 32 gb SSD, boots like 10 times faster, I try to run 60's or better on my rigs because I run Windows10, but I have a 32 that has SMOS on it just for those stubborn rigs.......
    Thanks a lot man, I will do that