Sorry if this is a silly question, I did try searching.
1. What commission / percentage / cut does NiceHash take?
And if you wouldn't mind:
2. What are the pros of NiceHash? Is it mainly ease of use, automatic alternating to the most profitable coins, and payout in BTC?
3. What are the cons of NiceHash? Commission? Is ROI significantly less, or is it negligible?
4. Are there better and more profitable options for those willing to do daily research & manual alternating to the most profitable coins? Claymore's?
5. For Ethereum, would EthOS be significantly better than Windows, or is it negligible?