CLAYMORE 9.1 / NANOPOOL / GPU / DUAL MINING ETH+PASC

chinpowchinpow Member Posts: 37
Hi,

I need your help because I have found a concern.
On claymore in duel mining my hashrates are stable (30.1 mh/s ETH / 390 mh/s PASC), but on nanopool it shows me that my gpu runs under 30.1 mh/s in ETH but the calculated are much less! !
I did not understand the problem, is this a concern with the pool or claymore or my gpu? I really need your help understood this.
Here below the screenshot of my claymore and nanopool with ETH + PASC as a result.

MY CLAYMORE 9.1

nanopool ETH

nanopool PASC

thank you

Comments

• chinpowchinpow Member Posts: 37
    no one to help me ?
  • Jo3LJo3L Member Posts: 34
    if you see the FAQ of Claymore...
    - Why pool shows less hashrate than miner?
    On my test rigs I use miner with default settings and on pool I see about 4-5% less than miner shows (my hashrate is about 800MH/s if I turn on all rigs).
    Miner shows "raw" hashrate, 2% is devfee in dual mode, other 2-3% can be related to the connection quality, current pool status/luck or/and may be something else.
    Also, from my calculations miner loses about 0.5-1% because it cannot drop current GPU round when it gets new job, it is related to "-ethi" value, so I made it 8 by default instead of 16.
    But if on pool you see 10% less than miner shows all the time - something is wrong with pool, your connection to internet or your hashrate is low and you did not wait enough time to see average hashrate for 24 hours.
    Usually I use "ethpool" pool for tests.
    @JO3L thank you for your feedback, i think the probleme is with my connexion ( DNS or VPN ) i check it and i will see :)
  • Jo3LJo3L Member Posts: 34
    @chinpow its ok. I have the same issue than you... but sometimes its lower and sometimes higher xDD
  • SIRacer09SIRacer09 Member Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    chinpow said:

Hi,

I need your help because I have found a concern.
    On claymore in duel mining my hashrates are stable (30.1 mh/s ETH / 390 mh/s PASC), but on nanopool it shows me that my gpu runs under 30.1 mh/s in ETH but the calculated are much less! !
    I did not understand the problem, is this a concern with the pool or claymore or my gpu? I really need your help understood this.
    Here below the screenshot of my claymore and nanopool with ETH + PASC as a result.

MY CLAYMORE 9.1

nanopool ETH

nanopool PASC

thank you

What card do you have? Do you mind sharing your bat file?
    @SIRacer09 hi my card is MSI RX480 GAMING X 8 Go
    and wich file are you talking about ?
  • SacchingSacching Member Posts: 5
    claymore v9.1 already?
    I have thought v9.0 is latest. It's not?
    @Sacching no the latest version is 9.1, it's optimied fast result for pasc/sia
  • SIRacer09SIRacer09 Member Posts: 246 ✭✭
    chinpow said:

@SIRacer09 hi my card is MSI RX480 GAMING X 8 Go
    and wich file are you talking about ?

The file you run to start the miner, or your config file.
  • SacchingSacching Member Posts: 5
    thanks!
    I updated to 9.1 just now :)

• fveilleuxfveilleux Member Posts: 15
    I just tested Claymore 9.3 single mining ETH on my rig(6x rx 480) and i'm surprised it's visibly slower. I did not changed my command line arguments and I loose 0.1 MHS on every card of my rig. Also I got random MHS drop five times more often than with 8.0. I dont know what is the deal but I was expecting more of this new version !!!

Anybody found 9.3 to be slower ?