My first rig is ready and working!
- RIG: DIY
- MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte PH67A-UD3-B3 (5xPCIe)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3701 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
- RAM : 6GB
- SSD: Ocz 120GB
- PSU: EVGA 1200P2
- GPU: 3 x SAPPHIRE NITRO+ 8GB RX480 (11260-01-20)
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
- GPU drivers: 16.7.3
- MINING SOFTWARE: Genoils Miner
- ETH POOL: ethermine.org
- Eth wallet: in a macbook pro
And now... As you see in the images i'm mining from 61MH/s to 77MH/s Max. I know that to have more MH/s (90-95 total?) i have to mod bios and overclock the cards but after a lot (belive me A LOT) of search i'm still confused and i'm afraid of demaging the cards. I have no problem with electricity (and also with cooling the room with a/c) so i can push the cards at max but always with safety because i do not want to burn my house and my family.
So my questions are:
1) how can i mod the bios of the cards (and backup the original for the warranty) ?
2) how can i overclock the cards (with trixx or what?) ?
3) are the GPU drivers that i have good ? (16.7.3)
4) what is the best system monitor software (maybe with some mail alert for problems)?
5) how can i see what i collect from the pool and how i can change the minimum payout?
6) i have my wallet in a macbook pro. Is this good or is better to have the wallet in the same pc of mining?
7) how to backup the wallet (i just save the keystore (UTC) in a usbdisk is this ok?)
8) Can i use my miner for every day use (just mail, internet, socials networks etc..)?