MSI Afterburner overclocking GPU0 only

ciprianptciprianpt Member Posts: 219 ✭✭
Hey

I have 3 sapphire nitro+ oc rx 470 4gb, windows 10, 16.9.2 amd drivers.

When i try to overclock the cards, all at once or individual, the only card that gets the results is GPU0, any idea why ?

I tried with Strixx or WattMan also..

Thanks!

Comments

• agent412agent412 Member, Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    In the settings do you have "synchronize settings for similar graphics processors" enabled?

if so, did you check your device manger to make sure your other 2 cards are recognized and dont have any errors?
  • ciprianptciprianpt Member Posts: 219 ✭✭
    agent412 said:

In the settings do you have "synchronize settings for similar graphics processors" enabled?

if so, did you check your device manger to make sure your other 2 cards are recognized and dont have any errors?

I tried with synchronize settings for similar graphics processors" enabled and disabled, all cards are visible and working.

I had to disable GPU1 and GPU2 in claymore and then to enable them again, then worked.. strange..
  • agent412agent412 Member, Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    ciprianpt said:

agent412 said:

I tried with synchronize settings for similar graphics processors" enabled and disabled, all cards are visible and working.

I had to disable GPU1 and GPU2 in claymore and then to enable them again, then worked.. strange..
    that is strange, but im glad it's working now.