i want Best GPU For Ethereum Mining

Zikooamalou7Zikooamalou7 Member Posts: 15
Hi guys,
I want to start eThereum mining, and what are the appropriate GPU for mining so recovered 80% of the capital in a period of 3 / 3.5 a month?
and price What are the conditions to improve mining force or provide appropriate to improve mining Living situation?
Possible list of the best cards with the prices?
SORRY FOR ALL & MY English o:)

Comments

• RavinderDhillonRavinderDhillon Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    You can not ROI in even a year, so please dont get gear if you want to ROI 80% in 3 months. Also please dont be lazy and read through the forums, all the details that you asked for are already in here.
  • Zikooamalou7Zikooamalou7 Member Posts: 15

You can not ROI in even a year, so please dont get gear if you want to ROI 80% in 3 months. Also please dont be lazy and read through the forums, all the details that you asked for are already in here.

I m sorry but I find some of the information but I find old and you know Hada times each new day and sorry again
  • bctopicsbctopics Member Posts: 333 ✭✭
    ROI is not gonna happen that soon, It will be over a year. Feel free to look around the forum for more information there are tons of answers to each one of your questions.
  • Zikooamalou7Zikooamalou7 Member Posts: 15
    edited February 2017
    bctopics said:

ROI is not gonna happen that soon, It will be over a year. Feel free to look around the forum for more information there are tons of answers to each one of your questions.

okey