Miner's Impact on ETH Price

2»

Comments

• GiuccaGiucca Member Posts: 34
    work said:

ROFL. The idea that not dumping could be a crime made me laugh so hard. If gold miners decided to stop selling the gold they dug up, it wouldn't be anything close to insider trading, and isn't a crime at all.

The troll is now both an investment AND a legal expert apparently.

Obviously he's thinking that miners are obligated to sell all ETH as soon as they receive them. He just want price to drop so he can buy more. That's why he's spreading negative energy here all the time.
  • percy_tcpercy_tc Member Posts: 6
  • cascadia_coincascadia_coin Member Posts: 67
    bluelogic said:

The problem is not everyone pays a lot for power. I'm at $0.03 / KilloWatt. At the current price I can dump for $5/day. Now I'm a hold and wait type person, but I know people who pay $0.01 / KilloWatt

I pay almost exactly the same and I don't dump because I think dumping something for $5 or $7 USD when it could be worth $50 or $70 USD if I am patient and willing to wait a year or two is insane.
  • techtottechtot Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    @g416G - Did you say something about "Martha Stewart going to jail" in one of your rants/posts? WTF, dude. If you haven't noticed, Crypto-Coin trading is like the wild west. There are NO rules, NO laws, and ANYTHING goes. That is why it is so fun.
  • techtottechtot Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
    @g416G Ok, I don't have time to argue. Why are you in Cryptocoins at all? No rules apply to pretty much the entire crypto market - Bitcoin, Zcash, Monero, and any XYZcoin out there are unregulated. I know the risk and enjoy it. Sorry you don't. ETH is way up today. I wish you the best.
    According to the technical analysis, we can expect ETH to bounce back to $10-$15 zone in a few weeks:

ethereum technical analysis
  • bluelogicbluelogic Member Posts: 86
    edited December 2016
    Making people feel fear and dump is a way to be in crypto as well. Anyway almost $8.50. I wonder what they are going to say if we hit $10 by the weekend...
    bluelogic said:

Making people feel fear and dump is a way to be in crypto as well. Anyway almost $8.50. I wonder what they are going to say if we hit $10 by the weekend...

If it hit $10 soon that will be great for the community. It would be a sign that ETH is actually alive and not abandoned.

Guys, be optimistic keep mining and don't dump ETH!
  • wonderfullifewonderfullife Member Posts: 103
    By the amount of effort some people put in to troll you would say their income depends on it. Or they are just stubborn.
    Anyway I doubt anyone older around here took them seriously.

By the amount of effort some people put in to troll you would say their income depends on it. Or they are just stubborn.
    Anyway I doubt anyone older around here took them seriously.

I started mining recently and right now I'm trading cryptocurrencies to make a few bucks only. In the same time my lucrative online business is neglected. I think I'm addicted, lol! It's so fun and entertaining. I have to find balance and to back to my sites instead to checking my rig and prices all the day :D
  • bluelogicbluelogic Member Posts: 86
    @Giucca gambling is fun as well.
  • wonderfullifewonderfullife Member Posts: 103
    @Giucca, yeah I am already thinking how to spread the gpus around the house. On the other hand I'm halfway through medschool which should eat more time than poloniex & co...
    I used to play a lot(too much) online poker and trading crypto feels very similar.
    It's just a hobby :)

@Giucca, yeah I am already thinking how to spread the gpus around the house. On the other hand I'm halfway through medschool which should eat more time than poloniex & co...
    I used to play a lot(too much) online poker and trading crypto feels very similar.
    It's just a hobby :)

The best thing is that we're learning a lot while playing. I assume I'll start a site about all these things once when I learn a lot and will monetize it in some way.

I used to trade Forex as a hobby. Fiat currency market huge in the terms of volumes in comparison to crypto's market. Trading on smaller markets without leverage (in Forex one always use leverage, usually 100:1) helps me to understand trading much better, so trading cryptocurrencies will also make me better Forex trader.

It's important to be busy, it will always be useful somehow :)