Ethereum's price crash imminent !

2»

Comments

• SpydrMstrmndSpydrMstrmnd Member Posts: 73
    Godmaster said:

I will be laughing when the price will go under 7 dol at the end of the year and more in 2017 :-)

This is everything we need to know about Godmaster, in one sentence.
  • GodmasterGodmaster Member Posts: 183

Godmaster said:

I will be laughing when the price will go under 7 dol at the end of the year and more in 2017 :-)

This is everything we need to know about Godmaster, in one sentence.
    Explain ?
  • YogiYogi Member Posts: 147 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    However much some people may want ETH to fail.. they probably haven't really thought it through. I'd say the majority of people even if they don't have any investment in ETH should want to see it do well. It's really trying to pave the way for adoption by business and people in general. If you ever want crypto to become widely adopted ETH doing well helps with that. Just my 2 cents.

Also not too worried about the price. I think the DEV team should just take a bit of extra time next fork doing the QA. I understand there was some urgency in the last 2 forks however so time was of the essence.
  • rawmeenrawmeen Member Posts: 79
    The price dropping is not a big deal for those who believe in Eth ... personally, I like it as it allows me to get more Eth at a cheaper price. If you day trade it's a different story but that's never been my cup of tea.
    I think that people must distinguish ethereum project and ether price. Maybe the ethereum project can be a success with an ether @ 1 dol its not a problem. Most of people think that ether can raise as Bitcoin but its impossible. For me today the price is still overpriced, we must go @ 5 or 6 dol at chrismas.
  • jsanzspjsanzsp Member Posts: 195 ✭✭
    The price falls and falls, now 7.46 dol
  • GiuccaGiucca Member Posts: 34
    Godmaster said:

I think that people must distinguish ethereum project and ether price. Maybe the ethereum project can be a success with an ether @ 1 dol its not a problem. Most of people think that ether can raise as Bitcoin but its impossible. For me today the price is still overpriced, we must go @ 5 or 6 dol at chrismas.

Why do you think it's overpriced? And what's going to happen once it hit $5/ETH? Going up or...?
    Giucca said:

Godmaster said:

Why do you think it's overpriced? And what's going to happen once it hit $5/ETH? Going up or...?
    Its overpriced because there is too many coin on the market and no demand => no DAPPS yet
    whats going to happen once hit 5 dol ? => nothing, the real price of ether is between 1 dol to 5.
    There is no goods news for Ether and december is not a good month, lot of investissors dont want to expect anymore and want some cash for Christmas.

On one way the hack of the DAO was a good thing because the resultsts was to stop the big speculation arround the ether, now the price is more close from the reality.

On the other way, the biggest problem for the Ether is trouble with security.
    How can a network could work well with Ddos attack, fork every month,...? all these questions make the project uncertainty but dev are working on this and Vitalik try do communicate also. I read the lattest news here : https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/12/04/ethereum-research-update/
    I dont know if the storm will be stop but i'm sure that the price will still decline until the end of the year.

• theneogeo1982theneogeo1982 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭
    LMAOOOOO this is same guy with " Fuck Zcash" topic. You should work in USA politics
  • workwork Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who says the Eth supply is growing too fast, clearly doesn't know much about ethereum... considering the vast majority of existing coins are still from the ICO...
    work said:

Anyone who says the Eth supply is growing too fast, clearly doesn't know much about ethereum... considering the vast majority of existing coins are still from the ICO...

Work youre wrong, the Eth is at 7,4 dol and still declining. Maybe you dont know how work Ethereum or your re blinded. Even if coins are in the ICO it doesnt mean nothing.
    Lots of investissors left the market, withdraw,and dont want to expect anymore.

The real price of ether is between 1 to 5 dol not more.
    @Godmaster Rofl. Wrong about... what? You specifically said above the supply is growing too fast. I was addressing only that (absolutely absurd) comment. Is the price declining? Yup... everyone run for the hills because of another 10% value drop! Lol (heavy sarcasm intended). Did I say anything about that in the post you replied to... no.

Trolls will be trolls. I can't recall any of your useful recent contributions to this forum... probably because there aren't any. But really, if you're going to reply to someone, at least address what they say instead of rambling about the same thing like a buffoon.
    work said:

@Godmaster Rofl. Wrong about... what? You specifically said above the supply is growing too fast. I was addressing only that (absolutely absurd) comment. Is the price declining? Yup... everyone run for the hills because of another 10% value drop! Lol (heavy sarcasm intended). Did I say anything about that in the post you replied to... no.

Trolls will be trolls. I can't recall any of your useful recent contributions to this forum... probably because there aren't any. But really, if you're going to reply to someone, at least address what they say instead of rambling about the same thing like a buffoon.

I explain that there is no demand and too much coin created. When the demand is not here and stock are full, the bubble may explosed as subprime crises.
    Maybe youre too young to undertand this so get away from this topic, buffoon !
    Godmaster said:

work said:

I explain that there is no demand and too much coin created. When the demand is not here and stock are full, the bubble may explosed as subprime crises.
    Maybe youre too young to undertand this so get away from this topic, buffoon !

I also think the price will fall to 5 dol, and soon very soon
    edited December 2016
    jsanzsp said:

I also think the price will fall to 5 dol, and soon very soon

Maybe the buyers wil return in the market but not sure even @ 5 dol...

G416G said:

There are very few eth promoters left on the planet. There is no reason for the price to go up because traders have nobody to suck in. The price isn't going to go up under any circumstance, there might be short term pumps which we see all the time but they fall back down in a few days. For the price to go up we have to see huge repeats of buys and who on earth would buy into eth with the recent developments. Even if price went up a tiny bit we will see sales through the roof. Unfortunately this is the part that eth promoters and the fantasy land overly technical dreamers don't understand.

I called $6-$7 in the summer by years end and we are currently sitting at $7.20.
    But that was with the summer knowledge, now I'm looking at to $4-5.

My long term outlook is heads dropping within the foundation in early 2017 and the eth foundation will run out of money shortly after.

+1 i 'm looking also between 4 or 5 for the new year, if buyers dont come back, it will be very hard.
    @G416G what are your predictions for ETC?
    Reading wild speculations based on nothing but dribble always amuses me. I keep a text file of various predictions in the crypto space so I can laugh later. Keep thinking your crystal ball can tell you the future guys...
    Giucca said:

@G416G what are your predictions for ETC?

ETC seriously...Its still alive because of Chandler Guo miner in China. Since the first fork, Chandler desagree with ethereum fondation and goes mining ETC, what a fucking assole...
    When Chandler Guo will stop mining in ETC network, it will go down.
    Most of ETH miners doesnt know but since the first fork, they have the amount of ETH mined in ETC.
    So there is a big stock of ETC lost buy ETH miners, very funny.
    I forget that since the first fork that my account get ETC, i sold it last week :-)
    Last Price 6.62 the end is near.
    jsanzsp said:

Last Price 6.62 the end is near.

Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful
    G416G said:

work said:

Reading wild speculations based on nothing but dribble always amuses me. I keep a text file of various predictions in the crypto space so I can laugh later. Keep thinking your crystal ball can tell you the future guys...

Sorry work you're dead wrong again. No wild predictions here, If I wanted to do wild predictions I'd play dice. All technical information and market knowledge.
    Do you trade Forex? Do you really think technical analysis works in alt coin markets?
    edited December 2016
    G416G said:

work said:

Sorry work you're dead wrong again. No wild predictions here, If I wanted to do wild predictions I'd play dice. All technical information and market knowledge.
    +1 and also true dreamers never win at the end...This is market knowledge.
This discussion has been closed.