Fuck Zcash

13»

Comments

• vgmvgm Member Posts: 56
    Reports of ZEC's death have been greatly exaggerated.
  • wonderfullifewonderfullife Member Posts: 103
    Rabasso said:

ok now that trump has won (can you believe that) and the world uncertainty is quite high, zcash value could soar because it will be used to store and transfer value.

Oh god what strange times do we live in.

Right now all coins are red on poloniex, guess which one is green and has been for the whole day.. Zcash.
  • RabassoRabasso Member Posts: 151 ✭✭

Rabasso said:

ok now that trump has won (can you believe that) and the world uncertainty is quite high, zcash value could soar because it will be used to store and transfer value.

Oh god what strange times do we live in.

Right now all coins are red on poloniex, guess which one is green and has been for the whole day.. Zcash.
    crazy! im splitting my mining i thing i'll even out the swings... a bit. im mining to hold! so i don't sell anycoins im on medium to log term holding, eth will always be there for me just believe in its future, now zec im in for the swing and the big money that is behind, those wales will lift me!
  • lonpotts07lonpotts07 Member Posts: 63
    edited November 2016
    Fuck it mine as much as you can while everyone mining z cash I shape shift some eth to z cash and wait for it to go up then dump it lol
    edited November 2016
    The thing is, I feel a new wave of miners coming in. Zcash diff is at 220, and eth at 63. And there is only one direction those numbers are heading. There is something to the zcash diff all cards are producing a lot more than they did at the start, also older cards like 370s 280 and 290s perform very well now, better than they would do in eth.
  • SWDude26SWDude26 Member Posts: 132 ✭✭
    500 sol/s via claymore's v4 ! :D
    These miner optimizations in the end lead to more power consumption I think. :)
  • GodmasterGodmaster Member Posts: 183
    edited November 2016
    Excuse me finally i changed my way and turning all my rigs from ETH to Zcash.
    I just tried with my last RIG 3 R9 390X and Claymore 's client.
    I will put 1Gh/S tomorrow.
    Some on you have reason, miners search only profits !

• theneogeo1982theneogeo1982 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭
    Godmaster said:

That's exactly it!!! Miner's only seek profit, why else would we do it lol ?

• glenn_txglenn_tx Member Posts: 67
    I ran the calculations tonight. Exactly half my miners are more profitable with ZEC Claymore 4.0 vs the other half with ETH Claymore 7.3. If I wanted to get more granular, I could move my cards around to squeeze out more profits, but I'm sure things will change in a day.
    edited November 2016
    Zcash diff bounces around like crazy. new claymore gets 80Sols/s on 480s. Not bad for 100W. x90xs get 100.
    On the other hand 380s seem to bee kinda weak in Zcash.
    Godmaster said:

How funny is that! the guy who said fuck Zcash moved all his rigs to it! too funny! leave some doing eth! help the cause! yeah teh dif in zcash is jumping like crazy
  • CryptoGiraffeCryptoGiraffe Member Posts: 34
    Godmaster said:

@Godmaster How much power is each of your 390X using?

Godmaster said:

@Godmaster How much power is each of your 390X using?
    I Have 4 RIGs and use Enermax Plaitmax 1350W or 1500W up to 4 cards Max because of temperature high.
  • nhandonhando Member Posts: 82
    edited November 2016
    This have got to be the WORST complaints ever. ZCASH is helping make it a miner's perfect dream. If you prefer ETH over ZCASH, it's better than ever now to be mining ETH. ETH mining difficulty before
    Godmaster said:

How can people still leaving mining ETH for Zec ??? only profits ? If Hitler has more money then you will follow him ?
    I'm mining ETH since the beginning and will not switch to Zec because of more profits.
    If all miners reason like that, then its all the ethereum network who is falling down.
    Ethereum Hashrate fall than more 40% since zcash Introduction. 7438 GH/S to 4313.

Who the fuck are you ?

What a hypocrite as now he's mining ZEC when he said he would never do it because of more profits. It's win / win for every miner right now better than when Eth was at 105TH diff and we're worrying about it's future.
    nhando said:

This have got to be the WORST complaints ever. ZCASH is helping make it a miner's perfect dream. If you prefer ETH over ZCASH, it's better than ever now to be mining ETH. ETH mining difficulty before

Godmaster said:

How can people still leaving mining ETH for Zec ??? only profits ? If Hitler has more money then you will follow him ?
    I'm mining ETH since the beginning and will not switch to Zec because of more profits.
    If all miners reason like that, then its all the ethereum network who is falling down.
    Ethereum Hashrate fall than more 40% since zcash Introduction. 7438 GH/S to 4313.

Who the fuck are you ?

What a hypocrite.
    Thats why i changed my point of view and mining ZEC now.
    edited November 2016
    On a lighter tone, I find that eth is still a better coin if you want to hold your mining profits, it's quite cheap right now although that may change.
  • remek4x4remek4x4 Republic of PolandMember Posts: 76
    Well, you definitely don't want to put money into ZEC untill the slow-start finishes, it's an obvious example of a simple process called inflation, isn't it?
  • nhandonhando Member Posts: 82
    I just mine and dump to BTC for both ETH and ZCASH. Ride the BTC wave up and when it drops, at least I can sleep at night that it won't be dissappeared off the map anytime soon like it could be with a non transactional coin still like ETH and experimental coin like ZEC. Glad I did as my Eth stash would have taken a huge huge drop had I hold, but likewise, who knows, I could have missed out a huge opportunity if ETH goes to say $15+. But it's better safe then sorry. It definitely was not fun to see Eth diff at 105TH, much better now that we have options and mining is great regardless of what GPUs we have. Let's hope this last as this is making Mining exciting again.
    Mine ETH/ETC/ZEC/ZCL whichever is most profitable, sell for BTC then buy what you want. It doesn't matter about what network you want to support. If you mine and can make a profit, as little or as large it may be, you are buying whatever coin at cheaper than market price. (You're just paying in electricity instead of BTC/Fiat)
    ZEC needs ETH to survive and ETH needs more dapps and utilization for it to grow bigger and better. They will work together. No need for any fight. Because of ZCash it helped everyone renew profits.

ZEC needs ETH to survive and ETH needs more dapps and utilization for it to grow bigger and better. They will work together. No need for any fight. Because of ZCash it helped everyone renew profits.

Renew profit for a short time only, dont hope to have apps for public until 2018.
    By waiting, price of ETH will go down until apps get out but not now...
  • SWDude26SWDude26 Member Posts: 132 ✭✭
    diversifying miners (people and/or rigs) is a great thing. more profits to be had for everyone. :D

Ethereum WILL be successful as it is now and more so in the future. Zcash, regardless of it's future atm, is a cash cow to buy more ether.
    Buy/mine and hold both coins if you can. eth has been crashing, i guess big holders are dumping, so more people will join the zcash army as rewards increase, zcash is also dumping.

has anyone else noticed the close tracking of zcash to eth? i think that has been manipulated at this stage would be easy, i think.