Tapatalk

DraughDraugh Member Posts: 13
Hello,
I would like to be able to follow the forum with my smartphone.
Would it be possible to add the forum to tapatalk?
https://tapatalk.com/

Comments

• JasperJasper Eindhoven, the NetherlandsMember Posts: 514 ✭✭✭
    Does look like it supports vanilla forums, but its not(?) open source, does have an EULA and Forum Publisher License Agreement to consider.

There is no standard on this? I mean if the world worked well, there would just be a standard, and people could make applications to read/write forums without us doing anything. Well, yes, mailing lists, dont think that is a good enough standard at this point.. Also it is 'wrong' instead of your computer getting it, it forces you to subscribe it and the forum software to send it everyone.
  • DraughDraugh Member Posts: 13
    Hi,

Thanks for responding.

I was not aware there was a problem. Other projects I am involved with have subscribed with no difficulties.

It is very useful for those of us who move about all day and want to keep informed, and I am sure others here would be happy with it too.
  • StephanTualStephanTual London, EnglandMember, Moderator Posts: 1,282 mod
    Vanilla switches to a very readable mobile mode with no problem on an SGS3 android kitkat. If you are seeing a desktop version on your mobile, please let me know the OS/version/browser and I'll raise accordingly with Vanilla.