Exchange to US account

shooter40swshooter40sw Member Posts: 47
Hi guys, first of all I dont live in the US, but I managed to have a coinbase account with my US account...
First I used to mine btc directly to my coinbase wallet and from there to my bank account. But now Im mining ETH, dont have a week...so now that coinbase supports ETH I read a very big warning, do not use a contract account, and do not use the account to receive mining rewards, so Im using nicehash that exchanges automatically and receive btc to my coinbase account, so no issues there.
But I have read, and know that nicehash has a 3% fee, so I would like to change the pool to nanopool, I dont use mist because i gives me 100% HDD use all the time using windows 10.
So I ask the guys with experience, what exchange is like coinbase that I can sel eth to the bank , I just register with kraken to check if I can transfer to my bank but verification process looks that I wont be able to do so, my goal is to lower the fees of course and max profit.
Please guide me and point me the way.
Thanks

Comments

• ceddycakesceddycakes Member Posts: 70
    I personally have mined to coinbase for a week at .1 transactions. They didn't tell me anything. Actually, when Nanopool was having an issue, they helped me out by explaining everything that was going on with the missing funds. I experience was a positive one at that.
  • wntrb0ywntrb0y Member Posts: 28
    edited September 2016
    I personally like to mine to an ETH wallet i generated with Geth, then transfer my profits to a Poloniex ETH wallet. From there, I convert the ETH to BTC on Poloniex, and then I send the BTC to my Coinbase BTC wallet, where i sell it for USD. Definitely don't know if this is the BEST way to do this, but it works well and i only get hit with the small Poloniex Tx fee (.15% or .25%) and the coinbase USD Tx fee (1.49%).
    Post edited by wntrb0y on
  • shooter40swshooter40sw Member Posts: 47
    wntrb0y said:

I personally like to mine to an ETH wallet i generated with Geth, then transfer my profits to a Poloniex ETH wallet. From there, I convert the ETH to BTC on Poloniex, and then I send the BTC to my Coinbase BTC wallet, where i sell it for USD. Definitely don't know if this is the BEST way to do this, but it works well and i only get hit with the small Poloniex Tx fee (.15% or .25%) and the coinbase USD Tx fee (1.49%).

I managed to mine directly to the coinbase account that way you can avoid fees from exchanges , but after the DDOS attacks on ethermine the payments are delayed and coinbase also has issues with ethereum, so I wen to nicehash again, that exchange automatic and send it in BTC.

Also I just installed the new Mist wallet, if I want ether the only thing I have to do is point it to the main account that appears there?, it says main account ehterbase.
    Thanks

• Jotun70Jotun70 Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    I'm mining to my personal wallet (I use MIST), sending to Poloniex, converting to BTC, Send BTC to my Circle address, then sell the BTC/deposit funds to my bank account (it's one click... When you withdraw the funds to your bank account, Circle automatically convert the BTC to USD).
  • Dr_House86Dr_House86 Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭
    Or you register on kraken and tranfer it direct to the bank account?!
  • hasherhasher Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned selling on localbitcoins.com and having money transferred instantly to your bank account - i use them all the time.