What you think i should include in my Basic Mining Tool?

JosevoraJosevora Lisbon, PortugalMember Posts: 93
edited September 2016 in Mining
Well hi guys... as some of you may know, i'm new to the forum but i have some background in IT, Mathematics etc etc etc, blah blah blah....

So,
i decided to do a simple tool to help me in my calculations and i'm willing to share it when it's done...
I do have some ideias so far but haven't paid much attention yet... will next week!

So i Wanted you to contribute by suggesting features to the Tool!
The 'rules' are simple, just say the name of the feature and how it should work... and i'll do the Math and Programming!

Basically this will help us improve on our testings of ROM Mods, temps, Hash Rates, Power Consumption, Voltages... etc...
It should apply to ALL CARDs, but i can only test with AMD RX 480s, so again, i will need your help testing the other ones...

Let's Start! ;)

So far i got this planed:

- Power vs Hash Rate (so we can calculate if i get for example 10% more power usage and 10% more hash power how it converts to REAL profit diference, so we can find the sweet-spot and know if the extra Hash is worth the extra Power it consumes...)
- GPU core MHz vs. Recommended Voltage (based on historical data... calculated over statistics)
- RAM core MHz vs. Recommended Voltage (based on historical data... calculated over statistics)
- Power vs Profit (simple, just to know how much you are spending and simulate other values)
- Hash Rate vs Profit (simple, just to know how much you are geting and simulate other values)

You can also vote on the Features you like the most...
Post edited by Josevora on

What you think i should include in my Basic Mining Tool? 12 votes

Power vs Hash Rate
58%
Dr_House86cornlingerArcticWolf_11ShrykeZRavinderDhillonBlazinOrpheous 7 votes
GPU core MHz vs. Recommended Voltage
0%
RAM core MHz vs. Recommended Voltage
0%
Power vs Profit
16%
ivan0f88Yogi 2 votes