CORSAIR RM650X 650W
1 CORSAIR RM750X 750W
Riser FLEX x1 --> x16 powered
INTEL 540s Series 120GB 25/S600
Power/reset button
1Dual PSU Adapter 24PIN->24PIN

750 PSU: 3 GPU +motherboard
650w PSU: 2 GPU and SSD.

so i set up on WIN 10 ( i wanted to linux, but i could not find drivers to work-maybe i did not know how to find it).

i have latest drivers, crimson 16.8.2.

i try first with ethminer.on nanopool it says, that i have 0,2 mh AVG and i own 0.00011339 ETH (after cca 12 hours ot mining).
then i try on different pool. dwarpool. the same CMD stats, and in the end of 12 hours of mining, 0.0000ETH.

so i try claymore.

after i start run claymore miner, system restart (i set Virtual Memoory to 18gb)

START:

RESTART:

i started also ethminer genoil, system restart.

CRASH:

nothing isn`t working.

Please help me, becouse i am getting very frustrated. there must be some mistake, or failure, but i can found it.
Can i do some test with system? any sofwere recomended for testing?

I there some problems with power?or what can i cheak to get thinks going!

thank you for help

Comments

• grminergrminer Member Posts: 4
    try removing third gpu from 750w power supply and run with 4 gpus
  • VirosaVirosa Member Posts: 43
    Start with 1 or 2 gpu on first PSU and go from there. Did you cross power? With ribbon risers all risers must be powered from MOBO. Otherwise you're crossing power...

In the end you'd have something like 1 or 2 GPU on first and 3-4 GPU on second.
  • 1234xm1234xm Member Posts: 21
    grminer said:

try removing third gpu from 750w power supply and run with 4 gpus

i removed one, and claymore start working for about 10 minutes, then freeze.

i was confrimend from the dealer, that 750 Corsair should and have to work with 3 rx 480 ! so..
    edited August 2016
    Virosa said:

Start with 1 or 2 gpu on first PSU and go from there. Did you cross power? With ribbon risers all risers must be powered from MOBO. Otherwise you're crossing power...

In the end you'd have something like 1 or 2 GPU on first and 3-4 GPU on second.

i will, but problem is that i am doing that on a remote control. mostl is ok, but when i try something new, if the system restart, is ok, becouse i set uo everthinkg,that i can direcly connect to remote control. Problems start,when computer freeeze and do not restart.so i have to do hard reset (i need someone ho do that for me).

also in the store,where i bought components, he told me that i need to cheak every single GPU. becouse it is hard to tell,where is the problem, but he pointed out, that corsar 750w have to get all tree gpu work on maks load.

do you think i could done this in linux? maybe ther will work better? just need to find propers driver for rx 480.

i have this molex:

hm...what do you ment with powered from mobo? do not understad,sorry.
    i conceted like this:
    one 4 pin(or 4+2) got to GPU on the bacj side, one power go riser molex-this power come directly from PSU.

motherboard has 2 4 pin conecetor, which i bring from PSU and one 24 pin.
    wrong?

thank for helping me out.

Post edited by 1234xm on
    edited September 2016
    hello

i fixed the problem. As many of you suspcet, there was one problem with PSU. I fixed it, so know i can mine.

I am unsing claymore miner.
    i startet with around 22 mh per card, then i unistal linux,becouse i could not find any programs for temparatuee control,fan control...(totaly new to linux, maybe just i did not know how to find it).

ten i instal win 10.
    started with 24,8Mh per card, then i made some changes and temporary i have around 27 Mh per card ETH+ cca 380 Mh SIA coin. Later i will try to make some more changes.

Temparature is between 63-68C
    Power is 1,2 kW at the wall.

i change MC to 2250 (from 2000) and i lower GPU clock from 1344 to 1150. I need to try undervolt, but it seems that i have some problems wihth trixx. i need to try in wattman.

thanky for helping me out.

Post edited by 1234xm on
  • Brie844Brie844 Finland, Capital City of VantaaMember Posts: 63
    Ultimate Boot CD or Hirens Boot CD is example what u can run with Linux in RAM. Hirens have more diagnostics tools if something is not working correctly. You have separate rig?
    Brie844 said:

Ultimate Boot CD or Hirens Boot CD is example what u can run with Linux in RAM. Hirens have more diagnostics tools if something is not working correctly. You have separate rig?

aha, temporary win 10 is working stable, so i will not change the system back to linux.

I have only one rig, with 5 GPU cards. for now:).