Question to core team members

KimKim Member Posts: 1
I've been doing some research on Ethereum and its founders and stumbled upon the following rather recent blog post:

http://insightsintoamodernworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/it-began-when-i-was-6.html

I am not sure what to make of it - at first I thought it had be completely fictional, but then I realised the person concerned does wear a bracelet in many videos.
If the story is true, it seems to describe a rather serious case of statutory rape (an 18 year old sleeping with an 11 or 12 year old girl, whose babysitter he used to be) comitted by the post's author, who is one of Ethereum's co-founders.

Would the core team, and especially the author, like to give a statement about this?
Please don't take the fact that I don't ask this in a private mail as an attack, but I would really appreciate an open, public discussion about the fact that one of your colleagues seems to state in his personal blog, in which he also talks about his involvement with Ethereum, that he took part in an act which - apart from the moral aspect - is considered a serious crime in many countries, and your stance on this.

Comments

• vaXvaX Austin, TXMember Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    Kim said:

what to make of it

When I first stumbled upon this piece, I felt it to be quite eloquently composed and very touching. It's one of the reason's in fact that I was compelled to dive deeper into the ☰ther.

Aren't intimate experiences (though seldom shared openly) precisely what the Life Journey consists of?