Ethereum Mining Pool Hub - 0% Fee, pays all kind of mining rewards, supports all miner programs

Comments

• retherrether Member Posts: 258 ✭✭
    Strange thing is that 2 rigs are working fine still on 12020 but there is one that won't connect no matter what I try so I've moved it back to ETH 20535 until it's fixed. I'm using Genoil's miner and it was OK until this morning.
  • shutfushutfu Member Posts: 320 ✭✭
    @ImAMiner? yeah us servers. Was on port 17020, now im using 20535/20536 and they work fine. 20555 works too
  • miningpoolhubminingpoolhub Member Posts: 308 ✭✭
    Sorry for connection issue.
    I restarted pool few hours ago, and it caused some error. (My bad. Really sorry about it)

All things are recovered now.
    I distributed ETC bonus 20% according to each account's daily earnings for compensation.
    I will distribute more amount within few days.

Sorry for inconvenience.
    edited August 2016
    [ Ethereum/Ethereum-Classic Mining Pool Hub Notice ]

17020, 12020 port had Issues for about 8~9 hours.
    Normal ethereum, ethereum-classic ports were working fine, only auto switch, hub feature had problems.

17020 auto switch port mined ethereum-classic lately so most compensations are focused at Ethereum-classic miners.
    Compensations are based on each account's daily earnings since miner's contribution is different each other.
    Distributed 20% at first, and 10% more few minutes ago.
    So pool have credited 30% of each account's daily earning for ethereum-classic miners.

There's some miners who used 12020 to mine Ethereum using hub feature.
    So pool have distributed 5% of daily earnnig for ethereum miners also.

It's hard to distinguish who used 12020, 17020 from pool side. I had to credit to all miners for this reason.
    If you were just mining with normal port (20xxx), you've got additional bonus. Sorry that some of you would not satisfied with this compensation. Especially who used 12020 with hub feature to mine Ethereum. Please contact me if you are one of them and not satisfied with it. I will credit some manually.

I opened skype [email protected] account.
    Please alarm me, contact me if pool is doing something weird. I'll respond, fix as soon as possible.

Sorry for inconvenience.
  • ImAMiner?ImAMiner? Member Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Thanks for doing this @miningpoolhub I was one of the ones mining eth on 12020 and trying to mine etc but couldn't. All in all I probably didn't lose a terrible amount of hashrate because I had failovers set up but it was actually at least 11 hours before this was addressed. I know you had some personal responsibilities lately and I'm not sure if that's what happened now but in the future I want to ask you that you monitor this forum more frequently as it's the only english speaking forum that I'm aware of (besides bct). Thanks for creating the skype account and keep up the good work.
    ImAMiner? said:

Thanks for doing this @miningpoolhub I was one of the ones mining eth on 12020 and trying to mine etc but couldn't. All in all I probably didn't lose a terrible amount of hashrate because I had failovers set up but it was actually at least 11 hours before this was addressed. I know you had some personal responsibilities lately and I'm not sure if that's what happened now but in the future I want to ask you that you monitor this forum more frequently as it's the only english speaking forum that I'm aware of (besides bct). Thanks for creating the skype account and keep up the good work.

Hi
    I understand your concerns.

Actually I had slept that time period. It was night in my timezone.
    I will check this forum more frequently. Thanks for active comments and reporting.

Really appreciated. I'm sure that this kind of error will not happen any more.

Thanks.
  • retherrether Member Posts: 258 ✭✭
    I was also mining on port 12020 and everything seems to be working fine now.
  • BruceWayneBruceWayne Member Posts: 3
    I was mining with the ethash algo switcher and had auto-exchange set to ETC. My mined ETH (about 1.6) was exchanged but it's been "on exchange" for a few days now. I would now like to just keep it in ETH but there is no way to transfer back until it gets credited to my ETC wallet but that hasn't happened yet. Any help?

I was mining with the ethash algo switcher and had auto-exchange set to ETC. My mined ETH (about 1.6) was exchanged but it's been "on exchange" for a few days now. I would now like to just keep it in ETH but there is no way to transfer back until it gets credited to my ETC wallet but that hasn't happened yet. Any help?

Hi
    I forced withdrawal of you and other's ETC coins. All coins are credited to each account now.

Actually bittrex was doing weird thing with ETC withdrawal.
    Here's some latest ETC withdrawal screenshot from Bittrex.

I hope it to be fixed soon.

Thanks.

edited August 2016
    Bittrex ETC withdrawal is working fine now. Had little problem with wallet address format.

Auto exchange resumed currently.
    holy shit we';ve been havin some bad luck with SIA
  • drcensordrcensor Member Posts: 18
    Ethash auto switching port (17020) mines Ethereum or Ethereum-Classic according to realtime profitability
    does this mean al i have to do is change the number from 20535 to 17020 and it will mine both Ether's?
    but will end up with both currencies or just my main one because hitbtc.com does do Classic -Ether
    @drcensor yes you weill end up with both currencies unless you setup the auto exchange feature. I mine whatever is most profitable then auto convert it to eth. However, this is the same thing as doing it yourself on poloniex, just less prone to potential swings since it is done throughout the day.
  • wemaymorewemaymore Member Posts: 56
    edited August 2016
    Hello, dear admin!
    I have some questions about pool.
    As i understand pplns give maximum profit for long-time miners, but i want to know - how long? For example i mined 1 day and have a 1 minute disconect - is this canceled my pplns extra profit (luck blocks)
    . And what is this luck blocks? Do you have any examples how it works?
    Or if i will mine etc-eth auto switch port - after my coin is changed too will canceled pplns extra profit?
    My english is bad, sorry pls, but i want to understand...
    Simple i want to know how to make maximum possible profit from mining at your pool.
    (in my vision now i must mine without any disconects long time (7days or more) right?)
    Thanx you a lot for a good pool!
    Are you planning to add other languages?
    Hi @wemaymore
    wemaymore said:

As i understand pplns give maximum profit for long-time miners, but i want to know - how long? For example i mined 1 day and have a 1 minute disconect - is this canceled my pplns extra profit (luck blocks)

PPLNS is for fair distribution, it will not harm your earnings if you are a normal miner. It depends block time but about 30 minutes to 1 hour is enough to get appropriate profit. Simple 1 minute disconnection doesn't affect profit too.

I think it's better to write down more about this.
    There's more simple distribution method called PROP. PROP distributes share contributors of that round simply.
    Here's an example.
    Assume that each block's average share is 125, round time as 5 minutes.

Block 1 found with 125 shares. 5 minutes
    Block 2 found with 124 shares. 5 minutes
    Block 3 found with 127 shares. 5 minutes
    Block 4 found with 3 shares. 7 seconds
    Block 5 found with 1005 shares.
    Block 6 found with 25 shares.

In this situation, each miners get proportionally to each round. The problem rises at Block 4 and 6.
    Block 4 was found too quickly (only 3 shares, 7 seconds) that did not have enough time to gather shares from other miners. So very small amount of people participated to that round and many other miners will lost that round's credit. Also, some miners would abuse pool with pool hopping thing to gain more credits from Block 4 (Will not discuss pool hopping here).

PPLNS tried to solve these kind of unfair distribution. PPLNS does not calculate shares for each round, but calculate some average share counts back from the time block is found. As ETH/ETC have very short block time, PPLNS calculation makes very big difference than PROP.

Here's detailed image and info about PPLNS. http://give-me-coins.com/support/faq/what-is-pplns/

wemaymore said:

. And what is this luck blocks? Do you have any examples how it works?

Luck block is just block that is found quickly after the previous block. (Block like 4 and 6 from the example)
    Mathmatical ideal share is treated as 100% at Blocks page. When blocks are found quickly (luck blocks), their share percentage will be lower than 100%. (Lower the better)
    wemaymore said:

Or if i will mine etc-eth auto switch port - after my coin is changed too will canceled pplns extra profit?

As I wrote about pplns before, it is not something related to extra profit.
    One share can get credit from next, next, next, next rounds too. It doesn't matter you leave to other coin or not.
    So it doesn't affect. You will get appropriate amount of your contribution.
    wemaymore said:

My english is bad, sorry pls, but i want to understand...
    Simple i want to know how to make maximum possible profit from mining at your pool.
    (in my vision now i must mine without any disconects long time (7days or more) right?)

I'm learning english too.
    Mostly, profitability is affected by what coin you mine.
    Pool provides auto profit switching thing but it's quite hard to configure settings and optimize to each GPU for beginners.

Mine ETH/ETC and Siacoin at this moment.
    EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east1.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal username.workername -esm 2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550 -dwal username.workername -dpsw x -dcoin sc

This will mine ETH/ETC(according to realtime profitability) and Siacoin.
    You may disconnect and mine. It doesn't make big difference.
    wemaymore said:

Thank you for your interest.
    Adding one more language is not difficult in technical view, but it's hard to maintain every updates as I only know Korean and English. If there's some language volunteers I can add it.

Happy mining
  • drcensordrcensor Member Posts: 18
    how do you set ETC and Siacoin to auto change to ETH
    drcensor said:

how do you set ETC and Siacoin to auto change to ETH

@drcensor

Siacoin auto exchange is not supported currently. Will add it soon.
    ETH will be auto exchanged when you set ETH at the Auto Exchange page.
    https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange (needs log in first)

Thanks.
  • civicminercivicminer Member Posts: 2
    Hi Miningpoolhub,
    First of all I must say that your pool is among the best ones that I use very often as well as for other currencies. Last night I decided to try autoexchange feature on your pool and was hashing with nicehash. It looks like pool actually exchanged the coins but so far I haven't received anything to my BTC wallet. The charts were a bit confusing to me and I am not sure where I am and how much coins have actually been generated.

Anyway, I canceled auto exchange now to see what I am earning better but still worried about unreceived BTC. my user name is civicminer.

Thanks for great service and support.
  • civicminercivicminer Member Posts: 2
    I have received them tnx

Hi Miningpoolhub,
    First of all I must say that your pool is among the best ones that I use very often as well as for other currencies. Last night I decided to try autoexchange feature on your pool and was hashing with nicehash. It looks like pool actually exchanged the coins but so far I haven't received anything to my BTC wallet. The charts were a bit confusing to me and I am not sure where I am and how much coins have actually been generated.

Anyway, I canceled auto exchange now to see what I am earning better but still worried about unreceived BTC. my user name is civicminer.

Thanks for great service and support.

I have received them tnx

@civicminer

Good to hear that issue is already solved.
    Auto exchange needs time. Pool wait and pile up some coin amount at exchange site to reduce withdraw fee from exchange sites. I will make some better UI.

Thanks.
  • stevie_8368stevie_8368 Member Posts: 22
    Hi i am needing some help please,after wasting a week mining with settings i used from reading posts elsewhere i decided to try miningPoolHub with settings from there site,every things going well and receiving work packages and mining away OK,i have 8 rx480 nitro 8G cards on win 7 but only 4 setup just now,on mining pool hub my worker was added automatically but there is no info showing hash rate,shares found or anything else, Here is my bat file config: qtminer -s europe1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20537 -u stevenwhitton.sapphiremonster2 -G Would really appreciate some guidance to see where i am going wrong thanks.
    edited August 2016
    use claymore's miner in eth-only mode @stevie_8368 https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B69wv2iqszefdFZUV2toUG5HdlU

get at least version 5.2 or 5.3 so you can dual mine SIA coin if you want to. RX 480s are great for that.

Use this commandline for eth-only mode

EthDcrMiner64.exe -mode 1 -esm 2 -epool europe1.ethereum.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -ewal "stevenwhitton.sapphiremonster2" -eworker "stevenwhitton.sapphiremonster2" -epsw x -allpools 1

make sure your wallet is properly setup on your miningpoolhub account for ethereum, in the wallet section on the left

Ok will give that a go and thank you so much for the info and settings will get onto it right now
    My god shutfu my hash-rate has taken a leap lol 27.5MH/s each GPU was getting 24MH/s before with memory overclocked to 2200MH/s and 25% under clock for GPU power,i have not had much chance to play with settings yet but with fans at 80% my cards stay at 58 oC i understand a small percentage goes to developer which i am cool with,much better info too and most importantly my stats are showing on mining pool hub site,i already had payout setup with address from my wallet so all good there,i can't thank you enough for your help now i can setup my other rig,if you give me an address i will send some ether your way when i have mined some lol thanks again.
    Welcome @stevie_8368

Website's hashrate can be delayed a bit because pool calculates certain period of time as sample.
    Anyway happy to see that you satisfied with new mining environment.
    Shouldn't we have found a siacoin block by now?
    ImAMiner? said:

Well, pool can't guarantee it.
    Anyway new Siacoin block is found about an hour ago. :o

ImAMiner? said:

Well, pool can't guarantee it.
    Anyway new Siacoin block is found about an hour ago. :o
    I should complain more :wink:
  • Delle54Delle54 Hannover, GermanyMember Posts: 16
    @All: At the moment I am running a R9 280x, anxiously awaiting the delivery of the RX 480. My software/driver: Claymore 5.3 and Crimson 5.12 driver. Claymore mentions the RX 480 in his "Read Me". Does this mean, that this new card works with the "old" driver?