Ethereum Classic (ETC)

2»

Comments

• 390g390g Member Posts: 45
    edited July 2016
    Today I noticed in myetherwallet they are listing both ETH and ETC balances and also they added an option "send only ETC" ... "Send only ETH"... however when tried send 1 ETC to poloniex ETC wallet & 1 ETC to my other ethereum wallet which is clean... but both the transaction got lost... or I am not sure if it take more time to get to the wallet.
  • lllDMDllllllDMDlll OhioMember Posts: 33
    @390g I sent some ETH the other day to my Electron wallet and thought it got lost. The transaction took at least an hour extra but eventually arrived. I don't know if you are having the same issue, but transactions have definitely gotten slower from what I've seen.
  • dlehenkydlehenky Member Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭✭
    @lllDMDlll The exchanges are requiring *many* more transaction confirmations for ETC. I think it's 120 confirms on Polo.
  • greenusergreenuser 50.8862°N 4.5537°WMember Posts: 439 ✭✭
    390g said:

Today I noticed in myetherwallet they are listing both ETH and ETC balances and also they added an option "send only ETC" ... "Send only ETH"... however when tried send 1 ETC to poloniex ETC wallet & 1 ETC to my other ethereum wallet which is clean... but both the transaction got lost... or I am not sure if it take more time to get to the wallet.

Yes good news, MyEtherWallet.com now supports classic so you can pool mine direct to MyEtherWallet.com
    @dlehenky Yes I noticed that, but my regular ETH transactions are taking longer now on Electron.
    ETH is sliding down and ETC is picking up again...and I thought new was supposedly eating up old? Oh how the tables are turning. All it needs is a new fork (pun intended) :D