(BETA) [PPS] EthHM - New Ethereum Hashing market. Paying above calculator rates!

124»

Comments

• kruisdraadkruisdraad Member Posts: 61
    Just some numbers to collaborate:

0.03421668 in 8 hours, so thats 0.10265004 per day and the current rate (630$) you'd be looking at 64,67$/day at ETHHM

Whats noticeable is that the amount of shares rejected are about 9-11%, which is about the amount of capacity i am missing. I've been at several pools now and i never had them rejected shares so high, but are they really rejected?

With Ethermine i was getting $62.21/day @ 11,89$ and if ETH went up (which it should at some point) it will be better. In addition the share price has dropped AND payouts are very unstable.

Somehow (and this is just a feeling) i get the impression the MH/s rates are kept lower then it's actually so and saying you can payout more per MH/s ... but if the amounts are pretty much the same (perhaps on average even less) your better off running it on one of the more established pools ... at least until some of the bugs, payout and performance issues are fixed
  • EthHMEthHM Member Posts: 24
    edited June 2016

Just some numbers to collaborate:

0.03421668 in 8 hours, so thats 0.10265004 per day and the current rate (630$) you'd be looking at 64,67$/day at ETHHM

Whats noticeable is that the amount of shares rejected are about 9-11%, which is about the amount of capacity i am missing. I've been at several pools now and i never had them rejected shares so high, but are they really rejected?

With Ethermine i was getting $62.21/day @ 11,89$ and if ETH went up (which it should at some point) it will be better. In addition the share price has dropped AND payouts are very unstable.

Somehow (and this is just a feeling) i get the impression the MH/s rates are kept lower then it's actually so and saying you can payout more per MH/s ... but if the amounts are pretty much the same (perhaps on average even less) your better off running it on one of the more established pools ... at least until some of the bugs, payout and performance issues are fixed

Thanks for the honest review. I will look into the invalid share issue. Please don't hesitate to post your thoughts.

The most common reason for rejected shares is because they became stale.
    @EthHM stale or not, if been at several pools and i get max 10 (not % just shares) of rejects in a normal pace. very incidental with DAG file not loaded correctly (new DAG files) it starts to reject but thats obvious ... but thats not the case in what;ve seen.

loads of reasons for it to happen, but its something you need to fix first

same for stable payments
  • newkidONdablocknewkidONdablock interwebzMember Posts: 121
    @kruisdraad
    only one payment was late because of a glitch but admin corrected in asap, all subsequent payments were on the clock
    payout was at 0,01 BTC no?
    edited June 2016
    @kruisdraad
    that is correct, payments are made everyday at the same time which is around 1-2-3am GMT for amounts above 0.01BTC
    Post edited by newkidONdablock on
  • EthHMEthHM Member Posts: 24
    Thanks for everyone that participated in the beta. EthHM will be shutting down pending bug fixes and improvements. There will be a grace period for you to move your miners off until the next payment (8PM EST).
    @EthHM thank you for the beta hope to get better $/Hr when it gets back online
  • BeastLeeXBeastLeeX Member Posts: 2
    I didn't get a chance to participate in the beta, but this definitely has my attention. I hope to see it up and running soon!
  • kovancekkovancek Member Posts: 13
    I doubt it can compete against NiceHash... behemoth defeats any kind of competition...