MBA looking for a CTO, co-founder/team

lifeofNinolifeofNino Member Posts: 2
Hi

I have a background within business development, and an MBA in Leading Innovation, and have a concept developed (30 pages) that I would like to develop. I have good knowledge in platform innovation, network effects and am looking to find "the" developer or a team, what drives whether I am looking for more than a developer is opportunity of the moment i.e. if someone extraordinary (knowledge, energy or both) would like to get onboard.

Looking for a full stack CTO
You should be able to develop an MVP on Ethereum with smart contracts and a preferably a Meteor front end.

You can find more on me at: https://se.linkedin.com/in/nino-baraka

The problem I am looking to adress is:

The Bretton Wood financial system was a system where all valid global currencies where coupled to a national gold reserve, collapsed in the early 1970:ies and were replaced with the FIAT-system. The FIAT financial system is working by national necessity and need for money which makes them print more money, this in turn increases the inflation (decreasing the purchasing power for each unit of the currency) but there are no tangible assets or capital coupled to the national currencies. This makes savings very vulnerable since all citizens are loosing about 2% of their moneys every year and the banks offer no interest or interest below 2% by far. So people have turned to the stock market for sound and secure investments trusting funds and banks to handle their risk. Unfortunately the banks and fund managers have failed to understand how fast new financial instruments are developed and the full effect of them but the still invest following the other funds examples and this have led to a failed system. According to Roosevelt institute the autumn of 2008 had destroyed $34.4 trillion of wealth globally by March 2009, when the equity markets hit their lowest points. This money was coming from people savings and pensions that they had saved in funds, stocks, insurances etc.

Even after the ruinous financial crisis of 2008, America is still beset by the depredations of an oligarchy that is now bigger, more profitable, and more resistant to regulation than ever. Anchored by six megabanks—Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley—which together control assets amounting, astonishingly, to more than 60 % of USA’s gross domestic product which represents 14 % of the worlds total GDP, these financial institutions (now more emphatically “too big to fail”) continue to hold the global economy hostage, threatening yet another financial meltdown with their excessive risk-taking and toxic “business as usual” practices. Still these banks are the leaders and are offering financial solutions for the rest of world banks and funds which in turn risks other peoples savings and pensions.

Trillions GDP
World $80 100 %
USA $19 24 %
6 Mega Banks $11,4 14 %

Comments