I can't see my ETH on mist wallet

2»

Comments

• SmokyishSmokyish Member Posts: 203 ✭✭
    chrizzo said:

i have the same problem. No new ethers coming to my wallets! I using the last win64 0.8.1! any ideas? When i check etherchain.org there are the transactions, but not in my wallet?

Sync your local chaindata.
  • SmokyishSmokyish Member Posts: 203 ✭✭

@dlehenky man... I give up... can I change the wallet address on my mining rig? and will the credits that I have already on the ethpool will be transferred? thanks

If you are having problems using Parity, just use your Ethereum Wallet.

FYI, as dlehenky said, it's an option to start the parity client, these clients like Parity and geth are started from the Command Prompt, not by clicking some icon. So open Command-Prompt, browse to the folder where you have parity installed/extracted, enter command parity.exe --geth press Enter.

Yes, you can change the address you use on your mining pool, just enter the desired address when starting your miner.
    No, you cannot transfer your funds that you already have on ethpool, they will be paid to the address you have used.
    Yes, you can transfer your funds from your local wallet, using Ethereum Wallet or Parity to another address, that's what we've been trying to help you with.
  • hvalentinohvalentino Member Posts: 105
    @work this is what I get when I click the parity,
    @Smokyish I tried to transfer it to another wallet but is asking me to create a new parity signed key and enter it on the web browser,..... but I dont know where can I get those key.. and also if you see the above picture, I tried to put only 4 keys-4keys-4keys-4keys and still doesn't work..
    WOHOOOOO!!! Finally works with --geth!! omg.. thanks guys! now I will change the wallet on my mining rigs into coinbase :D
  • chrizzochrizzo GermanyMember Posts: 131 ✭✭
    Smokyish said:

chrizzo said:

i have the same problem. No new ethers coming to my wallets! I using the last win64 0.8.1! any ideas? When i check etherchain.org there are the transactions, but not in my wallet?

Sync your local chaindata.
    How this works? With parity?
  • workwork Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    @hvalentino mN2b-tzGY-Q8w1-TTAE is your singer UI key in that screenshot. Paste that once into the singer UI, and then parity will ask you for your password after each transaction by showing a (!) icon in the top left of the web interface.

I should probably make a pull request to fix that on windows. It's pretty confusing with the un-used formatting characters around the singer key.
    @work okay, ill try.. for the time being I just changed the wallet into coinbase lol case closed