Writers Wanted for Ether Magazine

juleskeenjuleskeen Member Posts: 6
Hi, I am looking to hire writers for my new Ether magazine. If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected]

Comments

• greenusergreenuser 50.8862°N 4.5537°WMember Posts: 439 ✭✭
    Hello juleskeen, are you offering paid posts or do you wish to buy in content?
    Also, are you based in Russia and have you any connections with Yandex Money?
    I am a Mr Putin supporter but I also respect that crypto currency is currently outlawed in Russia. Out of respect, I would not want to go against the Russian State. Maybe if Mr Putin changes his stance, which i am sure he eventually will, then I would consider writing a freelance article or two.
    edited May 2016
    NEWS JUST PUBLISHED BY cryptocompare.com 20th May 2016

"Russia Bitcoin Ban Bill Withdrawn

The Russian Bitcoin Ban Bill has been withdraw after comments from the Ministry of Justice. The Bill, drafted by the Finance Ministry, looked to classify Bitcoin and other digital currencies as money surrogates and enact harsh penalties for their use. Nikita Soshnikov, Partner at Moscow Law Firm Tolkachev told Coindesk:"

Looks like it is, all systems go for Russia
    This will be a big market. Sanctions still apply i asume? But who will know especialy if you use Dashcoin.

@juleskeen due to Cross site scripting (CSS), Inline scripting, screenshot capture, fingerprint sidebanding, false certificates, websocket, trackers, local emulation of content delivery networks, hidden fonts, XHR, Wireshark, etc.etc. .....please use open forum or personal messaging to establish a safe way of encrypted message communication as Yandex is on Google Chrome Platform and is an easy hack.

If you ask people to communicate via email you will be accused as a spammer.
    You need to be open to gain trust.
    Good luck

RUSSIA GOES CRYPTO - THIS WILL BE A GAME CHANGER!
    edited May 2016
    @G416G Too late for skynet, the Brits already have that one covered
    https://www.skynetworldwide.com

edited May 2016
    @G416G its just a spammer i'm having fun playing with. As for Russian's, they are all pink on the inside just like you and me, plus they still bleed when you cut them open. You are American yes, ...boy don't it show.
    When i worked as a divemaster for a local dive company i took many Russian divers diving here in UK. We have the highest concentration of wrecks per square mile here than anywhere in the world. I found them all good fun to be with. The Russians not the wercks.

From my experience of Russians and Americans: Americans are preoccupied with how the world should be. While Russians are preoccupied with how the world should n't be. Who cares as long as the killing and maiming continues and we all get to turn a profit from it. I had better employment during the cold war and a better standard of living too. As did Russian's. As did Americans. There is no profit in peace you know!

You have to admit though, they are pretty good at Space. And very, very clever with their tech. They pioneered ionospheric heaters you know. Way before the US
  • juleskeenjuleskeen Member Posts: 6
    email me at [email protected] if you want to become a writer for Ether Magazine (http://EtherZine.com) . i am paying $50 - $100 per article
    @juleskeen Thanks for the link to your mag & the Tor Anonymous Bitcoin Wallet (https://torwallet.com/) :) I'm not sure if you will like what i write. If you like Lee Camp, or Max Keiser, and our very British... Sam Delaney
    (see attached "Sam Delaney's News Thing")
    If you like "Sam Delaney's News Thing" then YES i will write for you.
    greenuser's Crypto News Thing

G416G said:

That is not the russians I remember. The russians I encountered in bitcoin and online were all scammers or sick fucks. Can you show me anything good that came out of that region since they got online.

Yes, what about Lee Camp's show on RT?
    https://www.rt.com/shows/redacted-tonight-summary/345397-hillary-email-scandal-elections/

Maybe your mind has been under occupation?

edited June 2016
    @G416G, You probably can't see it in your location due to your governments firewall. Get a Romanian VPN if you are allowed. You should know what the rest of the world has to say about your elections.

Hay, so what's this all this about anyway? The BBC announced today that Hillary is the winner! So the show will be all about Hillary vs Donald now?

Super-delegates don't vote until the Convention on July 25th, How can she have won?
    edited June 2016
    Ok, cool, you gonna watch the fight though? You got good TV over there, i love your Trailer Park Boys?
    edited June 2016
    Mike Clattenburg
    top writer. love it! :D BTW, what's a schmuck? is it the same as a cock?
    richard simmons? he's in good shape for age 67. I'm sure i saw him at our bingo hall on Friday,
    contemptible is a bit strong. Who cares, i bet he could go all night long and still not be out of breath, and he has still got some teeth. :)
  • Brie844Brie844 Finland, Capital City of VantaaMember Posts: 63
    greenuser said:

Hello juleskeen, are you offering paid posts or do you wish to buy in content?
    Also, are you based in Russia and have you any connections with Yandex Money?
    I am a Mr Putin supporter but I also respect that crypto currency is currently outlawed in Russia. Out of respect, I would not want to go against the Russian State. Maybe if Mr Putin changes his stance, which i am sure he eventually will, then I would consider writing a freelance article or two.

We are living global world? :neutral: