Wow Bestbuy...Really?????!!!

vlcmstnevlcmstne Member Posts: 119
So i buy 3 rx 480s the morning of release, everything works fine Bestbuy apparently messed up the pricing on the expensive cards, sweet, I lucked out right?, nope, get home 5pm get email from Bestbuy:

We noticed that the graphics card you recently purchased displayed an incorrect product description at the time of your transaction. Because the product did not match the description, we have canceled your order. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We value you as a Best Buy customer and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Your Best Buy Customer Care Team

woooooooooooooooooow

Now course stock is out lmao

Classic, Thanks Bestbuy

worst part is i wouldn't have cared about paying the full price had the emailed me that there was a mistake and the price difference is "X" i would have payed it...FML

Comments

• Marvell9Marvell9 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    vlcmstne said:

So i buy 3 rx 480s the morning of release, everything works fine Bestbuy apparently messed up the pricing on the expensive cards, sweet, I lucked out right?, nope, get home 5pm get email from Bestbuy:

We noticed that the graphics card you recently purchased displayed an incorrect product description at the time of your transaction. Because the product did not match the description, we have canceled your order. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We value you as a Best Buy customer and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Your Best Buy Customer Care Team

woooooooooooooooooow

Now course stock is out lmao

Classic, Thanks Bestbuy

worst part is i wouldn't have cared about paying the full price had the emailed me that there was a mistake and the price difference is "X" i would have payed it...FML

so youre mad they found out you were trying to steal from them and cancelled your order smh?

you do understand they are running a bizness here right as in trying to make money lol
  • vlcmstnevlcmstne Member Posts: 119
    I'm mad that they cancelled my order without a chance for me to pay the difference in their error...the price change on their f up is whatever i mean I would have payed the difference that's not the argument its the shady canceling the order without notification that the order will be canceled unless payment is settled that upset me....not sure how I'm the bad guy here
  • vlcmstnevlcmstne Member Posts: 119
    Just seems like bad customer support and poor "bizness" practice lol
  • luckylucky Member Posts: 3
    Yea, I got boned on this as well. Thought I got 3 of a hard to find card on release day, then they go and cancel the order without offering a chance to pay the difference.
    What poor service