1. Root node is the address of the Ethereum foundation.
2. Every node has two legs where you can attach
3. The first two donors sends a fixed amount of x Ether to the contract
4. The contract adds their address to the pyramid bottom
5. Repeat (2)-(4) for each new transaction
....a) as soon as a donor sends a transaction, it is money is split between all his parents
....b) were the first parent gets 1/2, the second 1/4, 3th 1/8, 1/16 following the series of 2^(-n-1)
....c) the money is send to the addresses in the pyramid according to (a)
The ROI for each node should converge to 3x ETHERhttp://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=sum+(n^2+*+2^(-n-1)+*+x)
Is there enough contract store to hold all pyramid addresses?
Certainly not, maybe I need to create a selfcopying federation of contracts representing each a single node. Exciting challenge!
What happens at saturation point when nobody invests with more?
Nothing the wealth is redistributed and 2/3 of the players lost to a 1/3 of the players
What happens if something goes wrong?
Principle of do no evil, funds are returned to the player