Etherite.com - New/Fast Anonymous Mining Pool

12346»

Comments

• ITdiverITdiver Member Posts: 3
    I've mentioned guy with 80Gh/s before pool came down.
    According to etherscan, pool still finds blocks, but not much.
    And those big transactions may be OK for this reason...
    And look like all money came to 2 big wallets: 0xFBb1b73C4f0BDa4f67dcA266ce6Ef42f520fBB98 and 0x1699333A4E46093e15a94B4A213B88eB8a963834
    If both those wallets are wallets of 80Gh/s guy, it isn't scam but bad pool operation. But l think probably second one is wallet of pool owner. because recent transfers came to it, even when big guy leave the pool.
    (I've mentioned about 150+ mined blocks, so it was about 700-750 ether income, and first wallet receive only part of them)

as for me, hopefully I was paid a little before first time pool down(when big guy came), and change pool as soon it became down, so lost only 0.07eth.
  • stoonstoon ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    ITdiver said:

""" it isn't scam but bad pool operation. ""

If you take money or service from someone and part of the deal is to pay them for that service but don't. Then you can't be contacted. You just stole from that person(s), hence you just ran a scam on that people(people). You may not think .07 eth is very much but some of us had more invested. The kicker is that I can't go after the person like you can in the real world. Gotta lov the Internets anonymity.
  • ITdiverITdiver Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    I mean !maybe!(yep, the chance of it is too small) pool operator not available atm(go somewhere on holidays where are weak or no internet) - so it is still possible. You say like you are this 80Gh/s guy. This pool has total hashrate up to 2GH/s, so how much in total pool owner can steal? 12h*2Gh/s? 20Ethers? not too much. To my mind, yes, he scams us, and if you can read my full answer, not only part, I've already mentioned it. But it was not because of our 2Gh/s, but because of hundred+ blocks came from 80Gh/s guy. So he is a only big victim. But from his side, I don't understand why he came to such pool. If he didn't came, pool will be still operable. And he didn't loose alot of money...with such hashrate not to do solo is very strange...
  • ethermine_rocksethermine_rocks Member Posts: 228
    Hello guys! At the time of this happening I was watching. The big guy you were talking about was hashing at around 84-90GH speed, the rest was you guys (about 1-3GH). I was also able to open etherite stat page from time to time and the last stat I've seen was over 150mined blocks. Since the network confirmed blocks being mined (I checked also) this means the big miner was real. As to why not solo, why small pool? No real answer. Maybe a test. The whole etherite pool went down most probably because it was not run on a proper server or vps powerfull enough, it was overloaded. Hence thats why you guys couldnt connect miners to pool and have a stable link to pool while the big guy was at it. Anyways the big guy is now doing SOLO. Also this guy is no home miner. There was only one worker with 80GH+ which indicates most probably a industrial level mining facillity like in bitcoin mining (most probably Chinese) or a zombie worker like mentioned before in threads on this forum.
    As to part of possible scam, hmmm... Yes and no. Since there is no confirmed reply up til today from pool owner, so something went wrong all together... Now since that was a PROP pool all miners present at pool were entitled to a small proportional peace of all those blocks mined. Fact is coins were transfered to some account even after the pool frontend went down. So this means the pool geth node was still up and running, so looks like to me that someone stopped pool software from running while geth node was still running. Remember that pool wallet where all the coins are before distribution to pool miners is kept in pool geth node as pool balance.

As pool owner I can only cofirm that whatever went on lack of any communication from pool owner with miners is without any excuse. I dont think he is unaware of what is going on at all. Just being plain silent for his own reasons. This affects other small pools as well, since I have seen etherite miners return to large pools for safety purposes. Just remember guys, just because a pool is large doesnt mean pool owner cant shut down pool in an instant with couple of mouse clicks and keep a whole lot more of crypto currency for himself and scam many more miners than etherite ever could.

Anyways our pool ethermine.rocks is running pretty stable so I would like to again invite all of you guys to come and give it a try. Tnx!

• bctopicsbctopics ✭✭ Member Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hello guys! At the time of this happening I was watching. The big guy you were talking about was hashing at around 84-90GH speed, the rest was you guys (about 1-3GH). I was also able to open etherite stat page from time to time and the last stat I've seen was over 150mined blocks. Since the network confirmed blocks being mined (I checked also) this means the big miner was real. As to why not solo, why small pool? No real answer. Maybe a test. The whole etherite pool went down most probably because it was not run on a proper server or vps powerfull enough, it was overloaded. Hence thats why you guys couldnt connect miners to pool and have a stable link to pool while the big guy was at it. Anyways the big guy is now doing SOLO. Also this guy is no home miner. There was only one worker with 80GH+ which indicates most probably a industrial level mining facillity like in bitcoin mining (most probably Chinese) or a zombie worker like mentioned before in threads on this forum.
    As to part of possible scam, hmmm... Yes and no. Since there is no confirmed reply up til today from pool owner, so something went wrong all together... Now since that was a PROP pool all miners present at pool were entitled to a small proportional peace of all those blocks mined. Fact is coins were transfered to some account even after the pool frontend went down. So this means the pool geth node was still up and running, so looks like to me that someone stopped pool software from running while geth node was still running. Remember that pool wallet where all the coins are before distribution to pool miners is kept in pool geth node as pool balance.

As pool owner I can only cofirm that whatever went on lack of any communication from pool owner with miners is without any excuse. I dont think he is unaware of what is going on at all. Just being plain silent for his own reasons. This affects other small pools as well, since I have seen etherite miners return to large pools for safety purposes. Just remember guys, just because a pool is large doesnt mean pool owner cant shut down pool in an instant with couple of mouse clicks and keep a whole lot more of crypto currency for himself and scam many more miners than etherite ever could.

Anyways our pool ethermine.rocks is running pretty stable so I would like to again invite all of you guys to come and give it a try. Tnx!

to adress the last part while this is true large pools could turn them off they wouldnt. Think about it, they get 1% of 430gh/s. Why would they want to cut that down? that's 4.3gh/s for free.
  • bpvarsitybpvarsity Member Posts: 92
    Fact of the matter is the lack of communication. Yes it is very likely that large miner took the server down but that doesn't give the owner an excuse to not post on here or the sites twitter. If they posted something saying there was an issue and its being worked on then all these accusations would not exist. Would not take this long to get the site back up or at least a simple html page saying the site is being worked on.
  • ethermine_rocksethermine_rocks Member Posts: 228
    @bctopics I agree there is no real reason why a large pool owner should shut his pool down but things in life do happen without explanation sometimes so...
    We are currently running just under 3GH but we have abour 6-12blocks mined daily and diveded to some 30miners so profitability is above average, so considering our prior conversations would you join the pool now with your MH?

@bpvarsity I agree comepletly. The only thing that remains unclear is why pool owner went silent.

Well ethermine.rocks is here to stay, I think we have already proven that we value all who come to mine at pool and respect their investments, I think we have proven all this in our early stage when pool old software was exchanged for a better more advanced one. You can easily check what our users say on our pool thread.
  • ETHminETHmin Member Posts: 1
    I am the one that put over 103 gh/s on etherite for a small test. Wallet address registered 90+ gh/s. My wallet address 0xB2Dc88c7730F990d4b9E575cDE788ee19A52B6F0 tested with.
    I should have received more in reward that was was posted. Owed to me a total 133 ethereum according to pool but should have been well over that. Where is the owner of Etherite and where is my ethereum? You have the records, you will see my address...
  • rincerince Member Posts: 13
    well if you are real, why the f*** you point 100gh/s at a new pool all at once? Why not start with 10Gh/s and increase it over time? Makes no sense...
  • shutfushutfu ✭✭ Member Posts: 320 ✭✭
    your website doesnt work for me, i get a cloudflare page. Might wanna fix that.
  • scorpio18scorpio18 Member Posts: 50
    ETHmin said:

I am the one that put over 103 gh/s on etherite for a small test. Wallet address registered 90+ gh/s. My wallet address 0xB2Dc88c7730F990d4b9E575cDE788ee19A52B6F0 tested with.
    I should have received more in reward that was was posted. Owed to me a total 133 ethereum according to pool but should have been well over that. Where is the owner of Etherite and where is my ethereum? You have the records, you will see my address...

I'm so sorry about that , if you need to make any test you can try my pool https://eth.coin-miners.info/ :smile: