I am looking for mentor(s) in Ðapp+IoT+Ethereum

rithyethereumrithyethereum ASEAN RegionMember Posts: 4
Dear Community,

I would like to find mentor in Ðapp+IoT+Ethereum for a project. Please kindly share your advice/opinion to guide me through.

All the best,
Rithy

Comments

• o0ragman0oo0ragman0o Member, Moderator Posts: 1,291 mod
    @rithyethereum Happy to share my experiences. I'd like to see this forum grow as a mentoring space as the other platforms likes Stack Exchange or the myriad of IM's like gitter and Slack are too disposable and/or focused too specifically rather than allowing for general discussion and advice that mentoring requires.

I'm actively developing and admittedly struggling in many areas, much due to the incompleteness of the tooling as well as my own inexperience. That said, it's still a field in it's infancy and I imagine most developers are facing the same kinds of issues and pitfalls in learning this machine.

• rithyethereumrithyethereum ASEAN RegionMember Posts: 4
    Thanks for your advice.
    How do we go about starting this?
  • o0ragman0oo0ragman0o Member, Moderator Posts: 1,291 mod
    @rithyethereum Well, where are you at now? What are you looking to achieve. What skills have you so far and what kind of problems are you running into? I guess are good enough questions. Have you read the solidity docs and other published material? If you don't want to be too public about it then feel free to DM me but I think it would help share experience for others looking to develop.