Which miner program do you have? And what are your results?

Frank_ZappaFrank_Zappa Member Posts: 30
Since there are a lot of them now I'm curious what programs you use for eth mining and where you get your best results?!

Comments

• itssme2itssme2 AustriaMember Posts: 17
    For me ethminer gives the best results.
    I am mining about 10to11mh/s with an gtx950 on Linux mint. On Windows i only get 3mh/s because of the driver issues. (I would install older ones but there are not really working well). With other miners i get about 9to10mhs.
  • citronickcitronick Member Posts: 110
    IMHO, the best ETH miner for AMD based GPU is Claymore's Dual Miner. It's feature rich and can push my 390s and Nano to 30MHs++ per card, can run on Windows and Linux, complete with failover, monitoring, solo-mining mode, etc.etc. and of course dual mining DCR at the same time.
  • geocurtgeocurt Member Posts: 2
    Claymore is really, really easy to use and JUST WORKED for me. I happen to be on MinerGate and use their GUI for that reason, but otherwise Claymore all the way.
  • TimboSliceTimboSlice Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    I'll throw in another vote for Claymore's. Even for a noob like me it was extremely easy to setup and runs solid
  • hasherhasher Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
    Claymore hands down. My entire farm (except for one EthOS rig) runs on Claymore. Rock solid, stable, and faster than the others.
  • Frank_ZappaFrank_Zappa Member Posts: 30
    hasher said:

Claymore hands down. My entire farm (except for one EthOS rig) runs on Claymore. Rock solid, stable, and faster than the others.

So if you have to choose between EthOs and Claymore? Claymore wins?
  • donkeykongdonkeykong Member Posts: 29
    Claymore all the way and it restarts automatically if it picks up a problem meaning I don't need to monitor it all the time.