Dedicated server help

cryptocashcryptocash Member Posts: 2
I am going to rent a server that has 72GB ram for farming safecoin. It will have 10Gbps connection. Since safecoin will not use most of the cpu and ram initially because it will use bandwidth plus the 12TB of hardrives I am thinking that mining ether will be possible at the same time.
I am not a linux user and never managed servers plus I do not want to leave it all up to myself to figure out how to configure ether mining effectively. I want to potentially offer some of the fruits for help in setup If you have interest contact me at [email protected]
I think I can get the safecoin farming going as it supposed to be rather simple procedure but I might offer something for help on that as well.

Comments

• JasperJasper Eindhoven, the NetherlandsMember Posts: 514 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like your server will be up way before the non-test chain. I am sure once Ethereum is released, it won't be hard to set up as a miner, but it might be a while.

Until then... Not well aware of another decent coin that mines well with a CPU. Vertcoin? Not sure if GPU outcompetes you there. It is probably more valuable to mine ethers once the time comes.
  • cryptocashcryptocash Member Posts: 2
    I am fairly certain that it is going to be a profitable combination. I am also certain I could get it set up on my own with enough time. But as we all know the most rewarding time to start mining and farming is on day one. Safecoin for example will produce a months worth of farming compared with a year later, on first day.
    So I am going to save up a some bitcoin and offer rewards for technical support to make sure I can get these coins flowing properly from the beginning. I am not going to bother messing around with any other currency as these two coins is all I desire.