Hitchpool - New pool, now with US Server location and promotion to win 20% pool fee discount

hitchpoolhitchpool Member Posts: 45
edited May 2016 in Pool Discussion
Hello everyone,

last week we launched http://www.hitchpool.org We support stratum through ethproxy and the current pool fee is 0.1 until 20th of may, then it will be 0.5%. We pay all rewards, for more details visit our webpage.

We just added a new US Server location (to the existing EU Server) and started a mining promotion where you can win a 20% lifetime fee discount at our pool.
Mine shares at our pool until block #1558100 and out of the top 8 miners one will be randomly chosen to be the winner. The winning address will be determined by the hash of block 1558200. If the last digit of the hash as seen on etherscan is 0 or 1 the miner with the most promotion shares wins. If it is 2 or 3 the #2 spot wins and so on (8th place gets hex digits e and f).

Tell us how you like our promotion idea and our pool in general.

happy mining!

*edit* sry had the blocks for the promo mixed up at first
Post edited by hitchpool on

Comments

• hitchpoolhitchpool Member Posts: 45
    Had a hickup on the weekend and servers are down for the moment. If you mined on the weekend send us an email: [email protected]

• omjanuomjanu Member Posts: 64
    Ethpool.Online has 0% pool fee plus it is us based server
    Well that is nice. But maybe advertise your pool in your threads :-)

things are back to normal at our pool
  • lauromartinslauromartins Member Posts: 6
    I will try with us. give me luck :)
  • shutfushutfu ✭✭ Member Posts: 320 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    you don't list many statistics at all, especially concerning blocks . Also the current statistics are only updated hourly? what?

edit: i see you mention on you website that they are coming soon, when?

also the promotion would basically mean instead of 0.5 the fee would be 0.1 right?
    Post edited by shutfu on
  • workwork ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    vardiff support? Being able to (or have automatically) set difficulty would be nice.

I like the general style of the pool.

More stats would be nice indeed, I think. Mining nerds like them stats!
    shutfu said:

you don't list many statistics at all, especially concerning blocks . Also the current statistics are only updated hourly? what?

edit: i see you mention on you website that they are coming soon, when?

also the promotion would basically mean instead of 0.5 the fee would be 0.1 right?

Only the stats for the top miners are updated hourly, guess I will change that one too.

Yes regarding blocks there aren't any statistics yet, I will add some this week.

A 20% fee discount means that you have a fee which is 20% lower of the current pool fee. So if the pool fee is 0.5 % this would be a 0.1% discount which would mean a 0.4 % fee in total.
    For now we have added a tab with the last mined blocks (and their time). We will add stats which detail hashrate to block ratio this week.

Things are looking good at the moment :-)
  • QuellwasserQuellwasser Member Posts: 43
    I like the website and the support is very professional. I'll give it a shot.
    edited May 2016
    Thank you! We are trying our best to give the miners a good experience!