<

>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Ethereum Foundation using Archive-It. This page was captured on 23:47:21 Jun 05, 2021 , and is part of the Community collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

I buy and sell Bitcoin for Ether in very small quantities initially for testing purposes. Post here

MichaelSmithMichaelSmith Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
edited December 2015 in Ether Sale

I buy and sell Bitcoin for Ether in very small quantities initially for testing purposes. Post here for latest quote. Please note that I am sometimes out of stock.

The BitEth Exchange Service

Choose one:

a) Buy Bitcoin for Ether
b) Buy Ether for Bitcoin
Post edited by MichaelSmith on

Comments

• nikki228nikki228 Member Posts: 1
    I am interested in selling my Eth for Bitcoin. I have 784 Eth to sell. Please let me know how to do this. Thanks
  • MichaelSmithMichaelSmith Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    Hi there,

I will check and try to post a quote here as soon as possible. Perhaps we can make a test transaction with a really small quantity first and if that goes well maybe we can trade again a second time after that. I cannot buy all the 784 Eth at the moment though.
  • MichaelSmithMichaelSmith Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    Ok. This is a test quote. Apparently Frontier is still considered so experimental that we should perhaps be careful exchanging large amounts initially.

I can buy 0.1 ETH from you for 0.000214 BTC. The offer is valid for 15 minutes.

Ether address: 0xf581e7f8db7d91d0b946675653bc6006ef8d06fc