Ethereum Technical Analysis For 28/10/2015 – The Bulls Have Returned!

Ethereum is finally seeing some bullish activity after months of relentless selling. Some key resistance zones have been broken in the past few days. Let’s start with 0.0023. This level prevented price from breaking higher for three whole days between the 22nd and 26th. The 0.0023 zone was also used as support on the 28th of September, so this area is now a proven pivot zone, at least in my book.

Read More: http://themerkle.com/market-analysis/ethereum-technical-analysis-for-28102015-the-bulls-have-returned/

Comments

• ordoeordoe tehranMember Posts: 132 ✭✭
    for the record: 50M ETH have been sold at rates of around 0.0005 to 0.0010. everything above is just a very risky bubble. i personally would never invest in ether at rates above 0.0005. and in addition, eth is no limited, deflationary cryptocurrency but rather designed as a inflationary cryptofuel. fuel is only good if there is alot available at low rates. otherwise ethereum main chain would fail on delivering the world computer.

you can flip the coin once, twice, ... i would never speculate on ethereum and the current rates of around $1 are insane. risky. only invest if you dare to lose everything :-)

just saying. dont speculate on ether. build dececntralized apps and autonomous organizations to give ethereum a real value. now.