Fundamental Ethereum White Paper Coming Next Week

Fundamental Ethereum White Paper Coming Next Week

A fundamental White Paper by Charles Holloway that promises to shake up the Ethereum community will be published next week. The White Paper is being released, at no cost, just in time to be a major topic of discussion at the upcoming Ethereum Developer’s Conference in London, Nov 9 through 13. (https://devcon.ethereum.org/)

Ethereum is a blockchain-based technology, similar to Bitcoin, that enables individuals, businesses and even entire industries to be decentralized, net-distributed, and completely privately operated. The Ethereum Development community’s (ETHDEV) slogan is “How the Internet was supposed to work.”

Proponents of Ethereum claim the technology is innovative, disruptive to traditional internet business models, and because activities are encrypted, not subject to political inefficiencies. There is an emerging rush to develop the technology similar to the rush to develop the World Wide Web during the mid-1990's. Many anticipate that Ethereum is the space from which the next generation of Internet billionaires will emerge.

Ethereum developers are building a technology called “smart contracts,” that many anticipate will change the way Internet commerce is done. And now, according to Holloway’s upcoming paper, the additional revolutionary concept of Open Source Government, when combined with smart contract technology, amounts to nothing less than a complete redesign of human civilization.

The paper’s author, Charles Holloway, is a writer and futurist who lives in Southern California. “I’m not even a coder,” Holloway says. “It’s only my interest in scientific epistemology that’s enabled me to do something so relevant to the Ethereum community, and so fundamental.”

There’s nothing light-weight about Holloway’s upcoming paper. It’s reportedly about 70,000 words long, the length of a short book. “I know it seems long, but it’s impossible to impart the information necessary to understand this technology in anything less,” Holloway says.

Holloway’s paper is a sweeping historical/scientific treatise that tackles some of the most vexing topics in human history with astonishing clarity, matter-of-fact thinking, and scientifically precise semantics. It is for serious scientific thinkers who realize that humanity is on the cusp of major changes, and it points the way for the unlimited positive (and financial) potential of Ethereum.

Open Source Government; The Foundational Concepts will be published on Holloway’s website (chasholloway.com) and will be announced on the Ethereum forum sometime during the week of October 26, 2015. It will be free of charge to download. Everyone with a stake in the future is invited to read it and join in the “OSG” revolution.

For more info, contact:

Bill Hergonson at [email protected]
Chas Holloway at [email protected]

Comments

• SilentCiceroSilentCicero Toronto, CAMember Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic, sounds very exciting!
  • Pei13Pei13 Member Posts: 32
    I'm not a developer but I am certainly interested in reading it.
  • kingflurkelkingflurkel Antwerp, BelgiumMember Posts: 4
    Can't wait to read this!
  • GenoilGenoil 0xeb9310b185455f863f526dab3d245809f6854b4dMember Posts: 769 ✭✭✭
    It is the 26th, I signed up, downloaded the paper and all I got was this 13kB PDF announcing the paper on the 26th...
  • chasosgchasosg Member Posts: 51
    I'm posting the paper today -- probably within the next six hours. There's a few people who went to the website and registered to download the paper but all they got was a notice that it will be published soon. Those guys just have to enter their email again -- and they'll get a notice to "update your profile." Click on that. It sends you an email. Click on the "update your preferences" link. It opens a web page. Click on "update profile" (you don't have to change anything in the form). Then click on "return to website." That takes yo directly to the page where you can download the white paper.

If you haven't registered before, just follow the prompts.

Sorry if this is confusing. I'm using Mail Chimp to manage the email addresses and that's just how they do it. If you have any problems please email me at: [email protected] I'll make sure the problem is resolved.

Thanks to everyone for your interest. Give me a few hours and the white paper will be available (it's about 10:00 am in California as I write this). I'm doing last-minute editing and have to put in some important footnotes.

I'll leave another message here as soon as tit's posted.
  • chasosgchasosg Member Posts: 51
    WHITE PAPER PUBLISHED. POSTING NEW ARTICLE MOMENTARILY.