<

>
hide You are viewing an archived web page, collected at the request of Ethereum Foundation using Archive-It. This page was captured on 05:20:20 May 04, 2021 , and is part of the Community collection. The information on this web page may be out of date. See All versions of this archived page. Loading media information

Is there a UI wallet to create address and import the pre-sale coins?

gs02xzzgs02xzz Member Posts: 10
Is there a UI wallet to create address and import the pre-sale coins?

Comments

• codepracticecodepractice Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2015
    Is myetherwallet working atm? It decrypts my private key from the presale but says I have no balance (incorrect). If I put my eth address in as the receiving address it says it's an invalid address (also incorrect). It also says my PW is incorrect if I try uploading the json! Are there any alternatives?

...Or do I need gas?
  • codepracticecodepractice Member Posts: 11
    Still having this problem... I can't get the json file to decrypt as it says password is invalid, but I can open the json myself and get the keys.

It then says private key is successfully decrypted, but says 0 balance and provides an address that is different to the one in the json. The one in the json shows my balance if I enter it on ethereum.org so it's definitely got ETH on it.

Any ideas?
  • kvhnukekvhnuke Member Posts: 15
    hi
    when you put the eth address you have to put 0x infront of it (this is the standard way, but on the presale wallet it doesnt have the 0x therefor make sure you put that in)

can you please let us know what browser are you using? and make sure you use the correct password, if not it wont decrypt thewallet