Requesting help with an AlethZero key used for mining during Olympic

playingethereumplayingethereum Member Posts: 4
When I began mining on Olympic, AlethZero was the first client I got working, so I used it for quite some time. I eventually transitioned to geth and continued mining throughout Olympic.

My current problem is that I'm ready to do an A > B transaction to re-direct my AlethZero Olympic rewards to my current Frontier address, but I can only get the key to open in a specific build of AlethZero - and I cannot get that version of AlethZero to sync to a chain right now.

Here are the specifics:

AlethZero build:

About AlethZero PoC-9
AlethZero/v0.9.23/Release/Linux/g++/int
2cd1b68333667669f86d4b31c200835410c69fa4
CLEAN

This version of AlethZero will load my keys (stored as keys.info and keys.info.salt), but it will not connect to any peers on the network so that I can sync and send a transaction. After some research, I am pretty sure that this client isn't what I actually mined on, just a lucky stab at a client that works. The build listed above looks to have come from June, but I started mining with this address in April.

When I build and launch other versions of AlethZero I receive errors like:

alethzero Missing key: ###### @######

then AlethZero crashes with a Segmentation Fault.

WHAT I NEED: I need to find a way to get these keys to work in a client that will allow me to send an A > B transaction. I assume this will be easiest with AlethZero, but any workable solution is welcome.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments